SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Coi - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: Moderator Application (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=102)
+---- Forum: Declined Apps (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=46)
+---- Thread: Coi (/showthread.php?tid=26453)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8


Coi - Ikr - 09-02-2010

[COLOR="Sienna"][SIZE="2"]Timezone differences, so I'm not 100% if your for the job.
I won't vote yet, but if I get the chance to see you more in-game, I'll vote then<3[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Coi - lodece 1 - 09-02-2010

[COLOR="Yellow"][COLOR="Yellow"]Not yet.[/COLOR][/COLOR]


Coi - Poweroz1 - 09-02-2010

Five word: FUCK yes you own mwahahaha Smile


Coi - I Andrew I - 09-03-2010

[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="2"]Thanks Poweroz, and winter i'll add you ingame Smile

and lodece why?
[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Coi - Wtfbbq - 09-03-2010

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]No,

http://sg-forum.info/showthread.php?t=35568

Gl on further support tho.[/COLOR]



Coi - I Andrew I - 09-03-2010

techniqly i still can cause i never made a quiting thread, i took a break from the server tryed a few other servers so...


Coi - Wtfbbq - 09-03-2010

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]You JUST became active 1 month and like 20 or so days ago.

So, thats why I voted no.[/COLOR]



Coi - Jemo - 09-03-2010

[COLOR="White"]England is GMT+0.
Countries like Holland and Germany are GMT+1, they're one hour ahead of us.[/COLOR]


Coi - Brittany - 09-03-2010

[COLOR="LemonChiffon"][SIZE="2"]Mmm, so you're that kid who keeps spamming my pm's >.>

Just kidding.

I'll even support.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Coi - I Andrew I - 09-03-2010

[SIZE="2"]
Wtfbbq Wrote:You JUST became active 1 month and like 20 or so days ago.

So, thats why I voted no.

i played for around 4 - 5 months before i went on my break so, inture i have the recommended time. so gtfo my thread.
[/SIZE]