SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Str Man chatbox mod apply! - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: Moderator Application (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=102)
+---- Forum: Declined Apps (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=46)
+---- Thread: Str Man chatbox mod apply! (/showthread.php?tid=27911)

Pages: 1 2


Str Man chatbox mod apply! - Brittany - 09-17-2010

[COLOR="LemonChiffon"][SIZE="2"]You are NEVER in chatbox.

I'm there 24/7 and I've seen you once? Twice?

No thanks...
[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Str Man chatbox mod apply! - r4p1dzz - 09-17-2010

No. We have enough.


Str Man chatbox mod apply! - str man - 09-18-2010

Well i just started to be active always at chatbox.


Str Man chatbox mod apply! - Seek - 09-18-2010

No. I'm always on chatbox and ive never seen you on except today for like 3 min.


Str Man chatbox mod apply! - str man - 09-18-2010

Bcuz i started to be active there.


Str Man chatbox mod apply! - Emg - 09-18-2010

No support. I don't even think I've ever seen you on the cb.


Str Man chatbox mod apply! - Riderz - 09-18-2010

I'm not going to vote a No like everyone did, I'll just hold on to my vote.
I'll check, if u were active enough I'll vote a yes, if not, then no Smile