SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
W00t 250 posts. - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: PKing and Pvm (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=104)
+---- Forum: Goals and Achievements (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+----- Forum: Goals/Achievements (archive) (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=120)
+----- Thread: W00t 250 posts. (/showthread.php?tid=28677)

Pages: 1 2 3


W00t 250 posts. - Shanee Mayte - 09-25-2010

Congratulatons, try x10 your current post count. ;D


W00t 250 posts. - intrvention - 09-25-2010

[SIZE="2"]
Shanee Mayte Wrote:[B][COLOR="White"]Congratulatons, try x10 your current post count. ;D

baby stuff

ontopic - i felt the same way when i got dragon armour :S[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]



W00t 250 posts. - Yes - 09-25-2010

Wow lucky you Smile Make sure you won't spam post since you will get infractions/get your posts deleted. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]Wergy is most online person on the Forums. Be aware, Congratulations.[/COLOR]


W00t 250 posts. - KingHybrid - 09-25-2010

lol congrats on your 250th post.


W00t 250 posts. - Teh Wiz - 09-26-2010

Congratulations. Keep postin' and doing what your doing!


W00t 250 posts. - Pog - 09-26-2010

[COLOR="Orange"]Congratulations on getting 250 posts. Pretty neat amount, shows that you're enjoying the forums.
Keep it up chap!

Note: Do NOT make a Moderator application as soon as you get to 300 posts ._.[/COLOR]



W00t 250 posts. - Phil... - 09-26-2010

[COLOR="White"]Congratulations mate.

I'm going for 1k posts xD

I don't want to spam it tho... :3
[/COLOR]


W00t 250 posts. - ILLZONE - 09-26-2010

Gratz mate, good luck on 1k for 3a Mele


W00t 250 posts. - Ninjaplz424 - 09-26-2010

Pog Wrote:[COLOR="Orange"]Congratulations on getting 250 posts. Pretty neat amount, shows that you're enjoying the forums.
Keep it up chap!

Note: Do NOT make a Moderator application as soon as you get to 300 posts ._.[/COLOR]

Big Grin Trust me I wont, I don't know if I would want to be mod Smile.[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 04:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:15 PM ----------

[/COLOR]
aggie-68 Wrote:[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]Gratz lol

I think if u got 300 u gonna make app right lol...[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Well, I don't know I might at like 400 or something Big Grin


W00t 250 posts. - I NIGA - 09-26-2010

good job noober jk ily...