![]() |
|
Humor's Forum and In-Game Goals [Updated] - Printable Version +- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums) +-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11) +--- Forum: PKing and Pvm (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=104) +---- Forum: Goals and Achievements (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=114) +----- Forum: Goals/Achievements (archive) (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=120) +----- Thread: Humor's Forum and In-Game Goals [Updated] (/showthread.php?tid=30371) |
Humor's Forum and In-Game Goals [Updated] - Humor - 10-10-2010 [COLOR="DarkOrange"][SIZE="3"] Razorame Wrote:tick the respect bro most people respect you your well known and you dont talk trash Lol Thanks for the flattery I talk a bit of trash when I get mad. Britt is well-aware. But yeah its a bad habit. Im cutting it down to none hopefully.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Humor's Forum and In-Game Goals [Updated] - Bonifah - 10-10-2010 Wow, you set them pretty high. Nice though, and good luck on all of them!
Humor's Forum and In-Game Goals [Updated] - fall3n ang3l - 10-10-2010 [COLOR="Magenta"] Humor Wrote:[COLOR="DarkOrange"][SIZE="3"] IF your directing the "One White Death" comment to me. I'm not in a clan. If not directing to me sorry i misunderstood who you were directing it to.[/COLOR] Humor's Forum and In-Game Goals [Updated] - Humor - 10-10-2010 [COLOR="DarkOrange"][SIZE="3"] fall3n ang3l Wrote:[COLOR="Magenta"] Lol not to you. Its to Riderz[/SIZE][/COLOR] Humor's Forum and In-Game Goals [Updated] - Arm P0w3r Pk - 10-10-2010 Nice Goals I hope you will achieve em =] Humor's Forum and In-Game Goals [Updated] - Humor - 10-10-2010 [SIZE="3"][COLOR="DarkOrange"][SIZE="3"][COLOR="DarkOrange"][SIZE="3"][COLOR="DarkOrange"][SIZE="3"] Arm P0w3r Pk Wrote:Nice Goals I hope you will acheave them [COLOR="Lime"]=] Thanks.... Dd[/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Humor's Forum and In-Game Goals [Updated] - fall3n ang3l - 10-10-2010 [COLOR="Magenta"] Humor Wrote:[COLOR="DarkOrange"][SIZE="3"] Oh ok, Sorry for the misunderstanding lol [/COLOR]
Humor's Forum and In-Game Goals [Updated] - Humor - 10-10-2010 [COLOR="DarkOrange"][SIZE="3"] fall3n ang3l Wrote:[COLOR="Magenta"] np[/SIZE][/COLOR] Humor's Forum and In-Game Goals [Updated] - Humor - 10-10-2010 Scratched off, defeat Pog from list
Humor's Forum and In-Game Goals [Updated] - Riderz - 10-10-2010 Humor Wrote:[COLOR="DarkOrange"][SIZE="3"] hey, there's me too :p |