SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
A bit late. - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: PKing and Pvm (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=104)
+---- Forum: Goals and Achievements (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+----- Forum: Goals/Achievements (archive) (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=120)
+----- Thread: A bit late. (/showthread.php?tid=33588)

Pages: 1 2


A bit late. - Pot Po Ur Ri - 11-05-2010

havent u gotten bored yet? =p


A bit late. - austinthe4th - 11-05-2010

[COLOR="PaleGreen"][SIZE="1"]Lol, I don't know my exact join date.

I just know its been WELL over a year.

Grats Alex :p[/SIZE][/COLOR]


A bit late. - str man - 11-05-2010

Ggg Gratz, for me in forums is february and in game hehe very soon.


A bit late. - Dramatic - 11-05-2010

nice dude.


A bit late. - Carly - 11-05-2010

caliban Wrote:October 31st = 1 year of SilabGarza.
[COLOR="Red"]
1 Year WOW Congratz, Gl On 2?[/COLOR]


A bit late. - str man - 11-05-2010

austinthe4th Wrote:[COLOR="PaleGreen"][SIZE="1"]Lol, I don't know my exact join date.

I just know its been WELL over a year.

Grats Alex :p[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Your date: 07-18-2009


A bit late. - wildy owns - 11-05-2010

gratz bro my time for 1 yr on forums is in april


A bit late. - tecobr - 11-05-2010

Gratz!


A bit late. - pyropure - 11-05-2010

Gratzzz


A bit late. - War Rule - 11-05-2010

Damn, you old(: