SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Phantoms Cry - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: Moderator Application (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=102)
+---- Forum: Declined Apps (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=46)
+---- Thread: Phantoms Cry (/showthread.php?tid=34728)

Pages: 1 2 3


Phantoms Cry - wildy owns - 11-16-2010

sorry i don't your ready to handle being a mod.


Phantoms Cry - Mr Joker - 11-16-2010

support. gl mate


Phantoms Cry - IeatsDAbacon - 11-16-2010

support! u always help me when im over loaded at ::home lol


Phantoms Cry - wassim - 11-16-2010

[COLOR="DarkOrchid"][SIZE="4"]support.
you'd do great
[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Phantoms Cry - PhantomsCry - 11-18-2010

[COLOR="DarkRed"][SIZE="2"]
MissBrittany Wrote:[COLOR="LemonChiffon"][SIZE="2"][B][COLOR="red"]Ingame-
[/COLOR]
Do you realize how HARD it is to find someone staff worthy?

I check for...

- Activity
- Grammar
- Stress Management
- Leadership Skills
- Helpfulness
- Popularity
- TimeZone
- Dedicated?
and nominations.

^ That's staff right there.
Do you know how hard it is to find someone who meets all those?
[/SIZE][/COLOR]

I think I can meet most of these, maybe all.
Glad she posted this, but to my surprise I already had most of these covered before hand! o.O

Thank you guys for all your support, and suggestions.[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]



Phantoms Cry - War Rule - 11-18-2010

[COLOR="DarkOrchid"][SIZE="3"]I support.
You seem very cool.[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Phantoms Cry - P O T T E Dd - 11-18-2010

wildy owns Wrote:sorry i don't your ready to handle being a mod.

It would help if one of our actual mods could structure a proper sentance.


Phantoms Cry - Soleson Tai - 11-18-2010

KingHybrid Wrote:[COLOR="Red"]Hmm nice app, but tbh i dont think your really ready yet.

I will look after you in game and see how you do.

Good luck though.[/COLOR]

[COLOR="Cyan"]This ^^

Good luck though.[/COLOR]


Phantoms Cry - I Rep Clawz - 11-18-2010

[COLOR="Orange"]I support. I see you InGame Helping A LOT. And your a person who I beleive is responsible. You have a GREAT attitude. And I think you'll do a Superb Job.

/Support.

-Bouncy.[/COLOR]


Phantoms Cry - Xx Purple XX - 11-18-2010

Support! in last 4-5days you have been helping out soooooooo much! Smile