SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
s m i t e's mod app. - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: Moderator Application (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=102)
+---- Forum: Declined Apps (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=46)
+---- Thread: s m i t e's mod app. (/showthread.php?tid=34830)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7


s m i t e's mod app. - ILLZONE - 11-17-2010

I remember you when you were on Smite u out. you'd be a good mod. Support.


s m i t e's mod app. - Obbliterator - 11-17-2010

Support gl man but try to help a tiny bit more di ftw


s m i t e's mod app. - Ikr - 11-17-2010

[COLOR="DimGray"][SIZE="2"]Work on your Grammar plzz?

The more pker mawds the better.

Ikr: Yes, now smd.
S M I T E: Omfggzz@!@!, Ikr dewdle, *Om nom nom*[/SIZE][/COLOR]



s m i t e's mod app. - I Joey I - 11-17-2010

Holding my vote atm ive only seen you pking.


s m i t e's mod app. - Smite U Out - 11-17-2010

Ikr Wrote:[COLOR="DimGray"][SIZE="2"]Work on your Grammar plzz?

The more pker mawds the better.

Ikr: Yes, now smd.
S M I T E: Omfggzz@!@!, Ikr dewdle, *Om nom nom*[/SIZE][/COLOR]

haha ty george you babe <3[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 11:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:11 PM ----------

[/COLOR]
I Joey I Wrote:Holding my vote atm ive only seen you pking.

ok i do admit i pk abit more than help, but i do my best to help any1 thanks for taking a look though Smile[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 11:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:13 PM ----------

[/COLOR]
Obbliterator Wrote:Support gl man but try to help a tiny bit more di ftw

dw i am Smile i jsut chill at home waiting for people that need help Big Grin


s m i t e's mod app. - Poweroz1 - 11-17-2010

[COLOR="DarkOrange"][SIZE="2"]
Quote:09-27-2010

Thats when you joined now...

Quote:To become a moderator, you must have the following completed.
3+ months ingame
300+ posts on the forums
Helpful
Well known
0 infraction points.

Just saying but I'll say yes ;]
[/SIZE][/COLOR]



s m i t e's mod app. - I Like Pking - 11-17-2010

[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="3"]
Kryptic Wrote:No Support
To new mehhhhh

Says the newfag. Smile
Anyway, I don't support. I rarely EVER see you help others. You need to work on that, and until I do see it; I hold my vote.

Edit: Also, you don't meet the requirements. [/SIZE][/COLOR]



s m i t e's mod app. - B O N E S - 11-17-2010

I Like Pking Wrote:[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="3"]

Says the newfag. Smile
Anyway, I don't support. I rarely EVER see you help others. You need to work on that, and until I do see it; I hold my vote.

Edit: Also, you don't meet the requirements. [/SIZE][/COLOR]

[COLOR="White"]This^
No support



Edit;; 250 posts :O[/COLOR]


s m i t e's mod app. - Debutante - 11-17-2010

Sorry, without the requirements, I will not support you.


s m i t e's mod app. - Smite U Out - 11-17-2010

guys read the app first how do i not reach requirments i've played sg for about a year just becouse my forum acc was made like nealry 3 months ago lol