SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
My Mod appelication. - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: Moderator Application (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=102)
+---- Forum: Declined Apps (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=46)
+---- Thread: My Mod appelication. (/showthread.php?tid=35264)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5


My Mod appelication. - Itzzz Magic - 11-21-2010

[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]I'm not supporting.
Like what everyone els said.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]



My Mod appelication. - mairo - 11-21-2010

i dot see you ever....


My Mod appelication. - Xxstarrychelxx - 11-21-2010

what about the requirement 3 months in-game?!


My Mod appelication. - Benjieee - 11-21-2010

Well i tried for mod..
seems i'm hated here :/


My Mod appelication. - Itzzz Magic - 11-21-2010

[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]
Benjieee Wrote:Well i tried for mod..
seems i'm hated here :/

No your just not ready yet. Smile
[/SIZE][/COLOR]



My Mod appelication. - I Joey I - 11-21-2010

Same reason as alexi no, I hate it when people rush to 300 post

Then they make an app.


My Mod appelication. - Turtle Beach - 11-21-2010

[SIZE="2"][COLOR="Orange"]No,

1) Nemo has already been found
2) Your post count is low.
3) You spelt application wrong.[/COLOR][/SIZE]



My Mod appelication. - Omgitzkyle - 11-21-2010

Not long enough.


My Mod appelication. - Hellboy666 - 11-21-2010

No u cant be mod jet, u need more exp and having 300 posts is not the only requirment Wink


My Mod appelication. - IiRaMPaGe - 11-21-2010

I Don't Really Think That Your Ready For Mod Yet,
You Don't Really Help Ingame
Tbh I Just See You Flaming Other Players @ Skill
But Good Luck Any Way.