SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Emg's Mod Application [Repost] - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: Moderator Application (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=102)
+---- Forum: Declined Apps (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=46)
+---- Thread: Emg's Mod Application [Repost] (/showthread.php?tid=35346)

Pages: 1 2


Emg's Mod Application [Repost] - Emg - 11-21-2010

MissBrittany Wrote:[COLOR="LemonChiffon"][SIZE="2"]Ur a good guy, but when someone else got mod,
you cussed them out, raged at me,
and flamed me for days for not picking you as a mod.

Then you caused problems non stop because you didn't like the mod.

We don't want this behaviour as a mod.

So I don't support, sorry.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]

But they both got banned, so technically I was right about them anyway?

n00b1 Wrote:[COLOR="White"]You're a great guy, but you just came back, I think?

I'll hold my vote, but it'll be a yes in a bit.

P.S.: "Wut GTFO?!" "Gtfo mean good?!" "Hey Oreo GTFO me life!"
[/COLOR]

^ LOL @ the second part bahahah.

And alright, fair 'nuff. Thanks bud.


I Like Pking Wrote:yespls. but, play for longer; then reapply. because, well, you just came back.

I just wanted to, well, reincarnate the thread in a way. But it's cool you guys are holding your votes til I'm more active,
that's perfectly fine.