SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Shop Of Tony & Flip® - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: Market (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=101)
+---- Forum: Market (archive) (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+---- Thread: Shop Of Tony & Flip® (/showthread.php?tid=37192)

Pages: 1 2 3 4


Shop Of Tony & Flip® - Marines476 - 12-09-2010

Xxstarrychelxx Wrote:[COLOR="White"]I could be a worker in your shop...

I would like to apply for the mining section. Reason: i'm 97 mining.

I mine rune ore, it's a big demand atm.

what do you say?[/COLOR]


Sorry this is something me and my friend in real life do together I would if it was like a legit expanding shop sorry >.<


Shop Of Tony & Flip® - Marines476 - 12-09-2010

Remember BUY MORE = Save More


Shop Of Tony & Flip® - carter - 12-09-2010

[COLOR="Yellow"]how much for 1k addy ore?

vm me a price and then ill get one and we can work something out[/COLOR]


Shop Of Tony & Flip® - Marines476 - 12-09-2010

400m


Shop Of Tony & Flip® - LovelyBones - 12-09-2010

bro i hvae seventy five fletching and i want ninety nine what can u do for me i mneed addy and rune tips i think

tell e how much and we talk about it


Shop Of Tony & Flip® - Marines476 - 12-09-2010

LovelyBones Wrote:bro i hvae seventy five fletching and i want ninety nine what can u do for me i mneed addy and rune tips i think

tell e how much and we talk about it

I can make you around 1K Arrow Tips for like 125m?[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 05:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:50 PM ----------

[/COLOR]1K of each like Iron to mithril 1k each of 75m


Shop Of Tony & Flip® - Ausam - 12-09-2010

if you have farming stuff tell me


Shop Of Tony & Flip® - Marines476 - 12-09-2010

Ill tell you when we expand to that extent


Shop Of Tony & Flip® - Marines476 - 12-10-2010

Sorry farming wont be in this shop


Shop Of Tony & Flip® - I2obin Hood - 12-12-2010

I'll buy 16k rune essence! pm me in game I agile I. please and thank you