SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Grammar Nazi Squad - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: PKing and Pvm (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=104)
+---- Forum: Clans (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=113)
+----- Forum: Archive (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+----- Thread: Grammar Nazi Squad (/showthread.php?tid=38027)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9


Grammar Nazi Squad - I Like Pking - 12-15-2010

[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="3"]In-Game Name : My Account.
Are you good in English? : Well, that really is up to you. Do YOU think so?
Are you in another clan? If yes, please state ( Dont worry, LOL ) : Naw, I hate in-game clans.
Are you willing to respect other members? : This also depends, what other members?[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Grammar Nazi Squad - shayn - 12-15-2010

[COLOR="Cyan"][SIZE="3"]Fuck yes.

In-Game Name : Shayn
Are you good in English? : Yeah. Perfect grammar.
Are you in another clan? If yes, please state ( Dont worry, LOL ) : No.
Are you willing to respect other members? : Lol, why wouldn't I not respect my clan members? Fuck yeah.[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Grammar Nazi Squad - Fart Skillz - 12-15-2010

[COLOR="Yellow"][SIZE="2"]In-Game Name : i do not play in game
Are you good in English? : hell yes
Are you in another clan? If yes, please state ( Dont worry, LOL ) : Nope
Are you willing to respect other members? : Yes Ma'am
[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Grammar Nazi Squad - dynastyz - 12-15-2010

[SIZE="3"][COLOR="White"]in-Game Name : I don't play in-game.
Are you good in English? : What do you think?
Are you in another clan? If yes, please state ( Dont worry, LOL ) : No I am NOT in another clan.
Are you willing to respect other members? : I respect everybody.[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Grammar Nazi Squad - Impailure - 12-16-2010

I Like Pking Wrote:[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="3"]In-Game Name : My Account.
Are you good in English? : Well, that really is up to you. Do YOU think so?
Are you in another clan? If yes, please state ( Dont worry, LOL ) : Naw, I hate in-game clans.
Are you willing to respect other members? : This also depends, what other members?[/SIZE][/COLOR]

shayn Wrote:[COLOR="Cyan"][SIZE="3"]Fuck yes.

In-Game Name : Shayn
Are you good in English? : Yeah. Perfect grammar.
Are you in another clan? If yes, please state ( Dont worry, LOL ) : No.
Are you willing to respect other members? : Lol, why wouldn't I not respect my clan members? Fuck yeah.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Fart Skillz Wrote:[COLOR="Yellow"][SIZE="2"]In-Game Name : i do not play in game
Are you good in English? : hell yes
Are you in another clan? If yes, please state ( Dont worry, LOL ) : Nope
Are you willing to respect other members? : Yes Ma'am
[/SIZE][/COLOR]

*******z Wrote:[SIZE="3"][COLOR="White"]n-Game Name : I don't play in-game.
Are you good in English? : What do you think?
Are you in another clan? If yes, please state ( Dont worry, LOL ) : No I am NOT in another clan.
Are you willing to respect other members? : I respect everybody.[/SIZE][/COLOR]


All accepted >.<


Grammar Nazi Squad - Logdotzip - 12-16-2010

[COLOR="LemonChiffon"][SIZE="4"]In-Game Name : Logdotzip
Are you good in English? : Yes
Are you in another clan? If yes, please state ( Don't worry, LOL ) : No sir
Are you willing to respect other members? : If they respect me, I will return the favor.

Btw, you forgot an apostrophe in the application.[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Grammar Nazi Squad - The Overlord - 12-16-2010

In-Game Name : The overlord.
Are you good in English? : I speak english fluently.
Are you in another clan? If yes, please state ( Don't worry, LOL ) : RML
Are you willing to respect other members? : Sure Smile


Grammar Nazi Squad - Sup Sykes - 12-16-2010

In-Game Name : Amfgx3

Are you good in English? : I have been stated to be a "Grammar Nazi" in a few situations so I would say yes.

Are you in another clan? If yes, please state ( Dont worry, LOL ) : As of right now no I am not.

Are you willing to respect other members? : Any person who is willing to respect me will have my full respect always, even if I dislike them. :]


Grammar Nazi Squad - Lady Vesta - 12-16-2010

[COLOR="Yellow"]Application:


In-Game Name : Lady Vesta/ Bean Dip.
Are you good in English? : 87% in academic English.
Are you in another clan? If yes, please state ( Dont worry, LOL ) : Gods Of Edge( I am High Council).
Are you willing to respect other members? : Yes.[/COLOR]


Grammar Nazi Squad - Impailure - 12-17-2010

Logdotzip Wrote:[COLOR="LemonChiffon"][SIZE="4"]In-Game Name : Logdotzip
Are you good in English? : Yes
Are you in another clan? If yes, please state ( Don't worry, LOL ) : No sir
Are you willing to respect other members? : If they respect me, I will return the favor.

Btw, you forgot an apostrophe in the application.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

The Overlord Wrote:In-Game Name : The overlord.
Are you good in English? : I speak english fluently.
Are you in another clan? If yes, please state ( Don't worry, LOL ) : RML
Are you willing to respect other members? : Sure Smile

Lady Vesta Wrote:[COLOR="Yellow"]Application:


In-Game Name : Lady Vesta/ Bean Dip.
Are you good in English? : 87% in academic English.
Are you in another clan? If yes, please state ( Dont worry, LOL ) : Gods Of Edge( I am High Council).
Are you willing to respect other members? : Yes.[/COLOR]



All accepted Big Grin