SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Westside boy moderator application! - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: Moderator Application (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=102)
+---- Forum: Declined Apps (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=46)
+---- Thread: Westside boy moderator application! (/showthread.php?tid=38301)

Pages: 1 2 3 4


Westside boy moderator application! - Kayliee - 12-17-2010

Mygind2635 Wrote:[COLOR="White"]westside should be mod.
hes and oldfag and knows the server

he helps alot

-' explain with more words. would be better Big Grin[/COLOR]

I give you a story. If hes such an oldfag why can't he read the requirements for posting moderator applications? Also, his app probably took 15 minutes to make up. lastly, he changed the last submission from 100 words to 20.


Westside boy moderator application! - Mygind2635 - 12-17-2010

Kayliee Wrote:I give you a story. If hes such an oldfag why can't he read the requirements for posting moderator applications? Also, his app probably took 15 minutes to make up. lastly, he changed the last submission from 100 words to 20.

just because he dont write 100 words then it not mean hes not good for mod?
oldfags is oldfags. -.-
nor more shit about that.


Westside boy moderator application! - dynastyz - 12-17-2010

I don't really know if you help or not... Regardless I don't play in-game.. But I am SURE that they're 100 words not 20. And you need 300 posts, which is not reached yet... So... :/


Westside boy moderator application! - Westside Boy - 12-17-2010

mygind2635 Wrote:[color="white"]westside should be mod.
Hes and oldfag and knows the server

he helps alot

-' explain with more words. Would be better :d[/color]

thanx


Westside boy moderator application! - Alekseiko - 12-17-2010

Wll uhmm i voted for yes so I think he should be a mod (IMO again Big Grin)..But 1 thing he don't have 300 posts which are need so i dont think he will become mod D: sorry Tongue...


Westside boy moderator application! - Cob The Pk - 12-17-2010

I totally support because he really helped me, I lost my claws in a glitch and he was very helpfull with me and helped me getting new ones. So support Big Grin

(I unfortunately got glitched AGAIN and lost claws AGAIN..)
Anyways, Westside boy for mod now!


Westside boy moderator application! - Alekseiko - 12-17-2010

Cob The Pk maybe stop getting glitched ???????????????...


Westside boy moderator application! - I Tried - 12-17-2010

300 or gtfo :/ sorry.


Westside boy moderator application! - UrMomIsMilf - 12-17-2010

No. You can't write english with even ok grammar.
Quote:Because i hellping a peoples,giving a items,and if someone want help im always ready to help him.My first acc was Lyrical231 then Deadman X then Westside boy,im not a lot popular but i plaid till client 3.1!

Enough said. No.


Westside boy moderator application! - Reysciapos - 12-17-2010

Westside boy u can do a mod Smile u helped the peoples Smile