SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Bless' Bank after being hacked. - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: PKing and Pvm (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=104)
+---- Forum: Bank Pictures (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+---- Thread: Bless' Bank after being hacked. (/showthread.php?tid=48056)

Pages: 1 2


Bless' Bank after being hacked. - Lect - 03-12-2011

Bless Wrote:[COLOR="White"][SIZE="1"]

I hear East gets that title >.>
[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Does he? :p


Bless' Bank after being hacked. - Fire Skiller - 03-13-2011

nice bank mate Smile


Bless' Bank after being hacked. - Shanee Mayte - 03-13-2011

It's still a decent looking bank, even though you were hacked.


Bless' Bank after being hacked. - Iron Doom - 03-13-2011

[COLOR="DarkRed"][SIZE="4"]w000w
I just finded out that you are rich :S[/SIZE][/COLOR]


Bless' Bank after being hacked. - Mudflipz - 03-13-2011

You uhh... Need more camo brah?
:troll:


Bless' Bank after being hacked. - Elysiannn - 03-13-2011

wish i hadda bank like that Tongue


Bless' Bank after being hacked. - Bless - 03-13-2011

[SIZE="1"]
Mudflipz Wrote:[COLOR="White"]You uhh... Need more camo brah?
:troll:

I need to go buy 1 more set so I have a full 5000 Smile
[/SIZE][/COLOR]


Bless' Bank after being hacked. - Dorky Dino - 03-13-2011

Man hacked, and your bank is still looking good. Nice manSmile


Bless' Bank after being hacked. - mason - 03-14-2011

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="4"]For some reason you have about 5k camo sets.
Yay?[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Bless' Bank after being hacked. - Branbash - 03-14-2011

Really weird, someone must have pked for you. :S but you've lost loads!!!!