SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
ventrilo staff apply - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: Moderator Application (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=102)
+---- Forum: Accepted Apps (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=47)
+---- Thread: ventrilo staff apply (/showthread.php?tid=4814)

Pages: 1 2


ventrilo staff apply - cheat death - 11-27-2009

And buy a goddamn mic felicia!


ventrilo staff apply - Hanging On - 11-27-2009

I believe you said you were sending me one. =o

That's why I gave you my address.


ventrilo staff apply - cheat death - 11-27-2009

no mic until i get the damn nudes (>^.^)>


(you knew that was comming)


ventrilo staff apply - Hanging On - 11-27-2009

I sent you them! You deleted, remember, you said OMG there too good. I cant hold on to them!


ventrilo staff apply - cheat death - 11-27-2009

hm... I don't seem to recall that happening...

send em again, i forgot >.<


ventrilo staff apply - Hanging On - 11-27-2009

My internet doesn't work....


ventrilo staff apply - slashinfoolz - 11-27-2009

i want nudes 2.


ventrilo staff apply - Gta - 11-27-2009

hanging on Wrote:My internet doesn't work....

Aren't you on internet now?! O.O


ventrilo staff apply - cheat death - 11-29-2009

You gawts Ventrillo staff nao.

Moved to accepted.