SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Mudflipz Updated bank pic - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: PKing and Pvm (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=104)
+---- Forum: Bank Pictures (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+---- Thread: Mudflipz Updated bank pic (/showthread.php?tid=48276)

Pages: 1 2 3


Mudflipz Updated bank pic - Mudflipz - 03-14-2011

Texmex Wrote:You're missing over 10 pieces to have 20 sets
Close to 20 sets?
GFGFGFGFGFGFGF
[COLOR="White"]
I have 18 coifs, 19 bodys, and 12 chaps. I said close, not perfect.[/COLOR]

swill2 Wrote:pretty good bank

Thanks


Mudflipz Updated bank pic - Texmex - 03-14-2011

Mudflipz Wrote:[COLOR="White"]
I have 18 coifs, 19 bodys, and 12 chaps. I said close, not perfect.[/COLOR]



Thanks

Over 10 pieces missing = Close to 20 sets?
GFGFGFGFGFGFGFGFGFGFGFGFGFGFGFGFGF


Mudflipz Updated bank pic - Mudflipz - 03-14-2011

Texmex Wrote:Over 10 pieces missing = Close to 20 sets?
GFGFGFGFGFGFGFGFGFGFGFGFGFGFGFGFGF

Yes, It does.


Mudflipz Updated bank pic - Texmex - 03-14-2011

Mudflipz Wrote:Yes, It does.

You wish


Mudflipz Updated bank pic - Mudflipz - 03-14-2011

Texmex Wrote:You wish

Kid.


Mudflipz Updated bank pic - Alex4life - 03-14-2011

[SIZE="2"][COLOR="DarkOrchid"][SIZE="2"]
Mudflipz Wrote:[COLOR="White"]Lol what, this isn't a guide.

LOLOLOLOL wow I just realized.. I was so out of it..
I meant items or bank... either one..[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Mudflipz Updated bank pic - Mudflipz - 03-14-2011

Haha, Thanks.


Mudflipz Updated bank pic - KingHybrid - 03-14-2011

Lol nice bank, keep working on it bro. Pretty good so far 8/10


Mudflipz Updated bank pic - Texmex - 03-14-2011

Mudflipz Wrote:Kid.

That's why you have to pk in rune
gfgfgfgfgfgfgf


Mudflipz Updated bank pic - Mudflipz - 03-16-2011

KingHybrid Wrote:Lol nice bank, keep working on it bro. Pretty good so far 8/10

Thanks.


Texmex Wrote:That's why you have to pk in rune
gfgfgfgfgfgfgf
[COLOR="White"]
Minimum loss, maximum profit. I've pked full bandos, vesta, stat, dharoks, armadyl godsword, and alot of smaller things like barrows gloves berserker rings, furys, dragon boots etc.[/COLOR]