SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Congratulations shane! - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: PKing and Pvm (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=104)
+---- Forum: Goals and Achievements (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+----- Forum: Goals/Achievements (archive) (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=120)
+----- Thread: Congratulations shane! (/showthread.php?tid=53570)

Pages: 1 2 3


Congratulations shane! - KingHybrid - 04-27-2011

[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]
riu Wrote:[COLOR="White"]Enjoy Shanee.
Now you are a big boy lolz Wink

Have fun with it Shanee, well deserved.[/COLOR]

Shanee Mayte Wrote:[COLOR="LemonChiffon"][SIZE="2"]Thanks guys! I've got to go out now, but I'll be back on later to help some mans, and chase Riu round. ;]

I appreciate it! Big Grin[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Admin sex laters?! Lol congratulations bro![/SIZE][/COLOR]



Congratulations shane! - Tom Maxwell - 04-27-2011

Congratulations Mate Wink
You should've got this ages ago Smile

<3


Congratulations shane! - Master Chief - 04-27-2011

Gratz Shane Smile next goal if forums mod for you!!!


Congratulations shane! - Rite4dead - 04-27-2011

[COLOR="LemonChiffon"][SIZE="4"]i waqs thinking of this today
gratz man u deserve it[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Congratulations shane! - Its My Life - 04-27-2011

Awesome Shane you deserve it, I swear to god last night I was saying Shane should be an admin.


Congratulations shane! - Haribo - 04-27-2011

Wow, congratulations Shane you did deserve this alot Big Grin Enjoy it? :S.


Congratulations shane! - I Red Tiger - 04-27-2011

Gratz bro!!! Well deserved


Congratulations shane! - Shanee Mayte - 04-27-2011

Thank you guys, I'm coming online to NOM you all, NOMNOMNOM.


Congratulations shane! - Herrow Hp - 04-27-2011

COngratz shane. You deserved it my friend.


Congratulations shane! - Humor - 04-27-2011

Grratz Shanee.