SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Forum Downtime - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: News (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Announcements (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+---- Forum: OLD Updates (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=29)
+---- Thread: Forum Downtime (/showthread.php?tid=55071)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7


Forum Downtime - Ranger Halt - 05-10-2011

I'd be happy to donate. But currently I'm looking into a better computer to get my fps above 30 (I have a wooden computer).

Thank you for telling us this.


Forum Downtime - Poweroz1 - 05-10-2011

[COLOR="DarkOrange"][SIZE="2"]Thanks Gir,

I thought my life was over when the server went down,

I was liek NAOOO!!

By the way I don't think the better part of the community knows what that means.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Forum Downtime - I NIGA - 05-10-2011

[COLOR="Wheat"][SIZE="2"]Good job Travis.

Couldn't take another day with no forums.[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Forum Downtime - Tom Maxwell - 05-10-2011

Thank god there back again <3


Forum Downtime - drizzit - 05-10-2011

[COLOR="White"][SIZE="1"]Nice :]
Imma fail at all this computer bullshit, but could you like split sg in half and make 2 worlds on 2 different computers?
And just let us choose which we wanna play on like reg runescape?[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Forum Downtime - Lizzy - 05-10-2011

[SIZE="2"][COLOR="White"]It's fine. Most of us went outside for once. [:
And... nice upgrade. O_o[/COLOR][/SIZE]



Forum Downtime - Chiksboy69 - 05-10-2011

Hey guys, i dont know why, but when i try to log in . it says that it is unable to. could anyone help me out please?


Forum Downtime - Debutante - 05-10-2011

I'm glad the forums are back, I was going through a withdraw for living without the forums for more than 24 hours. </3


Forum Downtime - Bonifah - 05-10-2011

[COLOR="DarkOrange"][SIZE="2"]Sounds like a nice upgrade. Big Grin

Thank you for getting them back.[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Forum Downtime - Master Chief - 05-10-2011

That's for fixing it gir Smile