SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Moving on up! - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: PKing and Pvm (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=104)
+---- Forum: Goals and Achievements (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+----- Forum: Goals/Achievements (archive) (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=120)
+----- Thread: Moving on up! (/showthread.php?tid=59398)

Pages: 1 2


Moving on up! - Marc10121 - 06-16-2011

lol they gotta update fourms im on top 70 or so probly 77-


Moving on up! - Master Chief - 06-16-2011

I'm 124 Smile
Gl gettin within the top 100


Moving on up! - Toxic Wafflez7 - 06-16-2011

Good luck on getting top 100 Smile


Moving on up! - Carly - 06-16-2011

[COLOR="Plum"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="Plum"][SIZE="2"]Lol, Gratz Aliyaah Big Grin<3[/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR]


Moving on up! - D D O S - 06-16-2011

[COLOR="Yellow"][SIZE="2"][B]Good luck but the Highscores haven't updated in awhile Sad[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]


Moving on up! - Humor - 06-16-2011

[COLOR="PaleGreen"][SIZE="2"]Gratz
This is where I'm at:
http://screensnapr.com/v/ZBRzo3.png[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Moving on up! - Joshoah - 06-16-2011

Very nice! I couldn't ever reach that high Smile. Good luck with reaching the top 100 though!


Moving on up! - Martin - 06-16-2011

when will they be updated? its been a while... hasnt it?


Moving on up! - Herrow Hp - 06-16-2011

Congratz. I'm 121 when i don't reset combat


Moving on up! - Proph3t - 06-16-2011

[COLOR="MediumTurquoise"]I was like..Rank 30. >_<

I don't know why I got spawner. Rofl.

Good luck on the top 100.[/COLOR]