SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Almostkid - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: Moderator Application (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=102)
+---- Forum: Declined Apps (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=46)
+---- Thread: Almostkid (/showthread.php?tid=62418)

Pages: 1 2 3 4


Almostkid - hyena99 - 07-08-2011

[COLOR="Cyan"]No.

1. Never heard of you.
2. Never saw you ingame.
3. 0% Activity.
4. :troll:[/COLOR]


Almostkid - ---bito35--- - 07-08-2011

I've never seen you ingame, so i can't say yes or no, but good luck.


Almostkid - Bonifah - 07-08-2011

Your app was too bland. I didn't want to read it. Use some more color.


Almostkid - job - 07-08-2011

[COLOR="Yellow"][SIZE="3"]Hahaha youre mod apply fails no poll 0% activity.
I never saw you ingame never heard from you.
I vote no.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Almostkid - Roy - 07-08-2011

[COLOR="Cyan"]Who are you? I never seen you ingame?

/Holding..[/COLOR][COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 02:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:19 PM ----------

[/COLOR]
job Wrote:[COLOR="Yellow"][SIZE="3"]Hahaha youre mod apply fails no poll 0% activity.
I never saw you ingame never heard from you.
I vote no.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Dude seriously.. i wanna punch you in the face..


Almostkid - chaos mager - 07-08-2011

[COLOR="SlateGray"]I remember you from when you played before.
You are a pretty decent guy, but from what I've read you need to give it a few more months, maybe get more active on the forums again, and get know by the newer kids.

Good luck in the future, since I doubt you'll get it this time tbh.[/COLOR]



Almostkid - Haribo - 07-08-2011

[COLOR="LemonChiffon"][SIZE="3"]I have never seen you ingame so i cant say if you don't help or anything so for now....
/Holding my vote.[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Almostkid - chaos mager - 07-08-2011

If you're just going to post "/holding" don't post, post when you make up your damn mind, no one cares if you're holding or not, especially if someone already said the reason for holding.


Almostkid - Golden Sarah - 07-08-2011

add a poll 0 activity never seen u online im on a lot lately 9 hours a day or so.

No support


Almostkid - Herrow Hp - 07-08-2011

No. For the many reasons above.