SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
•Undefined• : PURE CLAN - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: PKing and Pvm (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=104)
+---- Forum: Clans (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=113)
+----- Forum: Archive (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+----- Thread: •Undefined• : PURE CLAN (/showthread.php?tid=63265)

Pages: 1 2 3 4


•Undefined• : PURE CLAN - His Pure - 07-13-2011

Toddishere Wrote:Do you have Instant messaging of ne kind facebook, yahoo or sumthin i have a few questions :O

Feel free to PM me. I have a Skype, but I don't give it out to strangers.


•Undefined• : PURE CLAN - Oh Im Purez - 07-13-2011

[COLOR="MediumTurquoise"][SIZE="2"]War
Soon
Please.[/SIZE][/COLOR]



•Undefined• : PURE CLAN - Easy-e - 07-13-2011

i have facebook give me ur in game name then ill pm u my name. vls is off atm ill answer as many question as i can


•Undefined• : PURE CLAN - His Pure - 07-13-2011

I can get on, and I'm taking questions. IGN: His Vls


•Undefined• : PURE CLAN - Toddishere - 07-13-2011

says ur not on ne ways i will join but imma have 2 make a new character cause my main is max lvl


•Undefined• : PURE CLAN - His Pure - 07-13-2011

Toddishere Wrote:says ur not on ne ways i will join but imma have 2 make a new character cause my main is max lvl

Can you just PM me? I'm watching TV, so I may not be ingame.


•Undefined• : PURE CLAN - Mussiicc :P - 07-13-2011

[COLOR="DarkOrange"][SIZE="2"]Add ranks ...

Then you'll get more members :3
[/SIZE][/COLOR]



•Undefined• : PURE CLAN - His Pure - 07-13-2011

Mussiicc :P Wrote:[COLOR="DarkOrange"][SIZE="2"]Add ranks ...

Then you'll get more members :3
[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Ahh, nice tip. I'll do that when we have more members.


•Undefined• : PURE CLAN - TestLICKSdick - 07-13-2011

Combat level: 81, but I plan on getting Maxed
PKing experience: Right now, I have 8 Pkp but I made my Pure lastnight so also 129 pkp on my main
Username: Rz Dubstep
Have you read the rules?: Forsure
Are you ready to rape face?: Of Fucking coarse


•Undefined• : PURE CLAN - His Pure - 07-13-2011

TestLICKSdick Wrote:Combat level: 81, but I plan on getting Maxed
PKing experience: Right now, I have 8 Pkp but I made my Pure lastnight so also 129 pkp on my main
Username: Rz Dubstep
Have you read the rules?: Forsure
Are you ready to rape face?: Of Fucking coarse

Accepted. Welcome to Undefined!