SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Reputation - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: News (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Announcements (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+---- Forum: OLD Updates (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=29)
+---- Thread: Reputation (/showthread.php?tid=66285)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11


Reputation - Bubbles - 08-03-2011

[COLOR="MediumTurquoise"][SIZE="2"]It's an RSPS, did you really expect reputation to be taken serious?

Both the reputation system and cookie system is a joke because it means absolutely nothing.

If we did something about it and made it better instead of completely removing it, there would be some kind of accomplishment on the forums.

By going and removing every sense of accomplishment anyone can achieve on the forums, they will get boring because people have nothing to strive for then end up just quitting.[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Reputation - IeatsDAbacon - 08-03-2011

[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="2"]i wish people werent so stupid.

good job on removing rep britt.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Reputation - ILLZONE - 08-03-2011

Rep is back


Reputation - Brittany - 08-03-2011

[SIZE="2"]
Bubbles Wrote:[COLOR="MediumTurquoise"][SIZE="2"]It's an RSPS, did you really expect reputation to be taken serious?

Both the reputation system and cookie system is a joke because it means absolutely nothing.

If we did something about it and made it better instead of completely removing it, there would be some kind of accomplishment on the forums.

By going and removing every sense of accomplishment one can achieve on the forums, they will get boring because people will have nothing to strive for and then end up just quitting.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

I don't understand why everything anyone does you have something negative to say about it.

Everyone else agreed it was a great idea, and here you come shutting it down.

Every time...

Oh, and I'm waiting for Cody to get the proof, but either you were one of them, or all the mods mass repped you.

TL;DR Quit being so god damn negative.[/SIZE]



Reputation - Proph3t - 08-03-2011

[COLOR="Cyan"]At first it wasn't too bad, but then..It just got out of hand.

My rep is still legit, if anyone wants pictures. xD[/COLOR]



Reputation - Martin - 08-03-2011

good job, rep was getting out of hand ._.


Reputation - chaos mager - 08-03-2011

I didn't realize so many people cared about rep, I thought no one gave 2 shits anymore.


Reputation - Sao Godo - 08-03-2011

>Thanks for that, was needed.


Reputation - Bubbles - 08-03-2011

[COLOR="MediumTurquoise"][SIZE="2"]
BitchTits Wrote:[SIZE="2"]

I don't understand why everything anyone does you have something negative to say about it.

Everyone else agreed it was a great idea, and here you come shutting it down.

Every time...

Oh, and I'm waiting for Cody to get the proof, but either you were one of them, or all the mods mass repped you.

TL;DR Quit being so god damn negative.[/SIZE]

Sorry I don't just follow the crowd, I have my own mind.

And i'm one of them? LMAO. I hardly use the reputation system besides the 2 times that I was messing with Fox and Proph3t.

Please, get me my achievement threads. Oh wait, I have none, maybe because I don't care about my post count, reputation, or cookie count.

I'm trying to help this forums to not go down the drain due to hasty decisions and short-term results.

If you want to talk about people abusing the rep system then check Dillon's rep count and how many times he asked to put his rep back. He even went and made a whole new account because you wouldn't change it back.[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Reputation - ILLZONE - 08-03-2011

Rep is gone again xD