SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
C maul drop! - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: PKing and Pvm (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=104)
+---- Forum: Goals and Achievements (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+----- Forum: Goals/Achievements (archive) (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=120)
+----- Thread: C maul drop! (/showthread.php?tid=70322)

Pages: 1 2 3 4


C maul drop! - 1joshlfc - 09-03-2011

Gratz, I got CLS yesterday ^^


C maul drop! - Een Kip - 09-03-2011

Lol, YSOLUCKY??!!
Gratz anyways
U proably have there been for 73671674613763 hours


C maul drop! - Haribo - 09-03-2011

Congratulations Steven! Good luck getting the longsword Wink


C maul drop! - bl1tz ya up - 09-03-2011

nice done, I want one to!!!!!!

not even have 1 c item.


C maul drop! - Mussiicc :P - 09-03-2011

Lucky motherfucker


C maul drop! - shayn - 09-03-2011

[COLOR="Cyan"][SIZE="3"]Let's go to the CE together, I want to get myself some Chaotics too!
Nice one, bro.[/SIZE][/COLOR]



C maul drop! - SlimBailey - 09-03-2011

[COLOR="Magenta"][SIZE="3"]Grats >.>

Now... Everyone pk him so he rages like last time Wink[/SIZE][/COLOR]



C maul drop! - Trent - 09-05-2011

I remember when this happened to me. My SECOND kill on ele, and got my 2nd cmaul. Then some pker bastard killed me while i looked at my skype.....


C maul drop! - Mr Spier1 - 09-05-2011

waw gratz i never have a good drop and i hate that


C maul drop! - Create Acc - 09-05-2011

[COLOR="MediumTurquoise"][SIZE="3"]Wow, how long did it take you to get it?

The best I've done at Ele was getting 2 CLS drops within 20 minutes of eachother.[/SIZE][/COLOR]