![]() |
|
[PLEASE READ] Clan Threads - Printable Version +- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums) +-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11) +--- Forum: PKing and Pvm (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=104) +---- Forum: Clans (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=113) +----- Forum: Archive (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=45) +----- Thread: [PLEASE READ] Clan Threads (/showthread.php?tid=72293) Pages:
1
2
|
[PLEASE READ] Clan Threads - Ries - 09-20-2011 [COLOR="DarkOrange"][SIZE="3"]I totally agree; It must stop. There have been a few flamers on my clan's thread as well. Not very pleasant to see when you go onto someone's clan page.[/SIZE][/COLOR] [PLEASE READ] Clan Threads - Bonifah - 09-21-2011 I eleventh the motion. Not only for the clan section, but for all of them too. [PLEASE READ] Clan Threads - King N Heat - 09-21-2011 [COLOR="Orange"][SIZE="3"]Don't blame it on other clans and etc it's all of clans. Glad to hear this from you Miriam now some people will stop chattin flamming etc on threads less.[/SIZE][/COLOR] [PLEASE READ] Clan Threads - M Itch - 12-08-2011 not sure if this is still replyable (legally) but, this is not followed at all. I have reported people for spamming and trolling the shit out of my clan thread [ely] and the report was denied.... ...confused. and I also see people saying yes the flaming and spamming has stop... the very people who spam and troll... hmmm. hipocrits. #confused [PLEASE READ] Clan Threads - Allah Swag - 12-08-2011 Thank You, people come on our clan and troll and argue because they are so mad that they lost and try to say you cheat and whatnot. It's really very annoying. |