SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Nigga's in a box clan - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: PKing and Pvm (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=104)
+---- Forum: Clans (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=113)
+----- Forum: Archive (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+----- Thread: Nigga's in a box clan (/showthread.php?tid=7881)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5


Nigga's in a box clan - Matty12114 - 03-11-2010

This clan is becoming popular already l0l


Nigga's in a box clan - beat my taco - 03-11-2010

Ikr. I wonder how many will join before it gets closed. If/or it does.


Nigga's in a box clan - Matty12114 - 03-11-2010

beat my taco Wrote:Ikr. I wonder how many will join before it gets closed. If/or it does.

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]Guessing...

Maybe around 7? >.>

- P.S, Join Kevin! Big Grin
[/COLOR]


Nigga's in a box clan - beat my taco - 03-11-2010

Yeah Confused.[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 05:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:09 AM ----------

[/COLOR][Image: fc4sp2.jpg]

Confused


Nigga's in a box clan - Hanging On - 03-11-2010

Me.


Nigga's in a box clan - Matty12114 - 03-12-2010

hanging on Wrote:Me.

Aww, too bad you got banned D:


Nigga's in a box clan - beat my taco - 03-12-2010

I can add her to the list, even if she is banned.


Nigga's in a box clan - Matty12114 - 03-12-2010

beat my taco Wrote:I can add her to the list, even if she is banned.

Ik, but she joined someone elses clan, :l


Nigga's in a box clan - hopek - 03-12-2010

oooooooooo i wanna be a member!


Nigga's in a box clan - Matty12114 - 03-12-2010

hopek Wrote:oooooooooo i wanna be a member!

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]I disagree. You come on to my thread and saying that it's racist.

So in other words you trying to say

"This is racist -.-"

Seriously you don't have any humor.
[/COLOR]