SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Steven's 500B Bank. - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: PKing and Pvm (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=104)
+---- Forum: Bank Pictures (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+---- Thread: Steven's 500B Bank. (/showthread.php?tid=78982)

Pages: 1 2 3


Steven's 500B Bank. - Skilla K? - 11-14-2011

[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]TIME TO GET HACKING.

Is that shit donated for and generally got in game, or spawned? Tongue

Would say it's about 499b. Get it right.[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Steven's 500B Bank. - Poke Pk 12 - 11-14-2011

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="2"]If your spawner.. isn't it classed as spam to share your bank, cos.... your bank is going to be amazing anyway?!?!?
No point in show really.
Btw, its not 500b lol, they all untradable.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Steven's 500B Bank. - stevenkillsp - 11-14-2011

[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]
Patrs4 Wrote:this is 500b ?
sorry if im bad but im on phone and i see only picture with donated itemss and 3 c mauls, 1c rapier, is that 500b ?

Actually try and understand the joke.
You clearly didn't understand it lol.

Skilla K? Wrote:[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]TIME TO GET HACKING.

Is that shit donated for and generally got in game, or spawned? Tongue

Would say it's about 499b. Get it right.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

I donated for all that.
I'm not even a spawner.

Poke Pk 12 Wrote:[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="2"]If your spawner.. isn't it classed as spam to share your bank, cos.... your bank is going to be amazing anyway?!?!?
No point in show really.
Btw, its not 500b lol, they all untradable.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]

I'm not a spanwer.
I'm showing off my bank.[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Steven's 500B Bank. - King Guthix - 11-14-2011

[COLOR="DarkGreen"][SIZE="2"]ijelly....

nice bank lol its only outfits :p
[/SIZE][/COLOR]


Steven's 500B Bank. - Ries - 11-14-2011

Obviously the rubber chicken is worth 500b, so good job Steven.


Steven's 500B Bank. - Portas - 11-16-2011

steven nice look cool


Steven's 500B Bank. - I Own3d You - 11-16-2011

[COLOR="White"]Amazing bankSmile
I like P-hat set Smile + desert's Smile
Keep this up. i want see more picture's of ur bank =DD
[/COLOR]


Steven's 500B Bank. - stevenkillsp - 11-21-2011

[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]
I Own3d You Wrote:[COLOR="White"]Amazing bankSmile
I like P-hat set Smile + desert's Smile
Keep this up. i want see more picture's of ur bank =DD
[/COLOR]

Lmao, haha i will.
I need to donate for more stuff.
c:

Thanks for viewing.[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Steven's 500B Bank. - Create Acc - 11-21-2011

[COLOR="Orange"][SIZE="2"]All you people are stupid.

500b is the worth of all that if it was tradable.

Donated items>SG items.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Steven's 500B Bank. - lodece 1 - 11-21-2011

I just love all the items you have in your bank. Smile