SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
200 wyvern kills - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: PKing and Pvm (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=104)
+---- Forum: Goals and Achievements (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+----- Forum: Goals/Achievements (archive) (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=120)
+----- Thread: 200 wyvern kills (/showthread.php?tid=86925)

Pages: 1 2 3


200 wyvern kills - InTeLeX - 01-28-2012

Just got a shitty drop >.<


200 wyvern kills - Obby Veng Us - 01-28-2012

Gl on the drops man. I'd get bored after 50 kills prob.


200 wyvern kills - VeXeD_NeWbZ - 01-28-2012

:troll:


200 wyvern kills - Nco Lowkill - 01-28-2012

hopefully you could get claws. Don't be impatient. 200 kills is so much. Have fun


200 wyvern kills - Skiller Hp - 01-28-2012

Good luck with your goal Wink


200 wyvern kills - Kiss My Hits - 01-28-2012

Good luck with getting more drops! (:


200 wyvern kills - 69xxkingxx69 - 01-28-2012

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Hi this is the old fag 69xxkingxx69 ;p well i lost my mind on the game so i need some help of you guys.. first of all.
i want to play back.. but my computer wont let me download any client..
2.
i want to play on the webclient but the webclient freezes at Loading silabgarza (7)..
Please Broskiis help me ;p[/COLOR]



200 wyvern kills - Turest8 - 01-28-2012

[COLOR="White"]I've killed up to 500 wyverns before. Pretty good cash I guess.
Good luck with this goal![/COLOR]



200 wyvern kills - Grapefruit - 01-28-2012

Good luck with the goal,

You'll get a pair of claws or two.

@xKingx;

Try using a different browser because the web client might load on another browser? I use Chrome, I can load web-client but use the desktop client. It works fine.

Maybe clear the cache on the hard drive and try re-downloading the files?


200 wyvern kills - InTeLeX - 01-29-2012

Vesta chainbody drop.