SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Death's PK Mod Application - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: Moderator Application (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=102)
+---- Forum: Declined Apps (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=46)
+---- Thread: Death's PK Mod Application (/showthread.php?tid=9028)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8


Death's PK Mod Application - Guliver - 03-30-2010

pk mod? like u can boss ppl around. na


Death's PK Mod Application - Death. - 03-30-2010

Guliver Wrote:pk mod? like u can boss ppl around. na

Guli, it's not cool to hold a grudge because I got you banned for using a cheat client.
You guys glitched on me in wildy, I'm trying to clean up wildy.

Guli is an example of why I should be a mod. ^_^[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 07:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:55 PM ----------

[/COLOR]
IxxjacobxxI Wrote:supportBig Grin

Thank you very much :nice:


Death's PK Mod Application - three 6mafia - 03-30-2010

Death. Wrote:I made a quitting thread a bit ago, because I was annoyed that nobody could see that Darksilent was banning me for no reason.

But Mom resolved it and I came back pretty much the next day.[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 10:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:52 AM ----------

[/COLOR]

Thanks Caliban Smile

ermm well first of he is a she
secened of all i know u dont have 3 months because i dont and im not voting yet..because im going to watch for u in game and well see how it goes from their


Death's PK Mod Application - US Marine - 03-30-2010

Good luck man


Death's PK Mod Application - Death. - 03-30-2010

US Marine Wrote:Good luck man

Thanks Kevin ^_^[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 08:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:36 PM ----------

[/COLOR]
three 6mafia Wrote:ermm well first of he is a she
secened of all i know u dont have 3 months because i dont and im not voting yet..because im going to watch for u in game and well see how it goes from their

I never said he or she? What?

You're welcome to come watch me in came ^_^


Death's PK Mod Application - three 6mafia - 03-30-2010

Death. Wrote:Thanks Kevin ^_^[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 08:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:36 PM ----------

[/COLOR]

I never said he or she? What?

You're welcome to come watch me in came ^_^

lol damnit i quoted the wrong one lmaoo[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 08:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:40 PM ----------

[/COLOR]
Death. Wrote:Bubbles is going to say no as I didn't support his forum mod app >.<. I reckon.

WHY CAN'T I POST?

Oh wait, yes I can.

Anyway Bubbles, if you're reading this; I do actually focus mainly on in-game play. So don't just reject it because of the arguments we've had.
<3[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 11:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:00 AM ----------

[/COLOR]

You think so?
Because I'm not the sort of mod that'd be at home, I'd be concentrated in the PK areas of SG. Because that's where there is much corruption :o.

their heres the one i ment to get sorry but bubbles is a girl


Death's PK Mod Application - Death. - 03-30-2010

three 6mafia Wrote:lol damnit i quoted the wrong one lmaoo[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 08:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:40 PM ----------

[/COLOR]

their heres the one i ment to get sorry but bubbles is a girl

My bad Bubbles.


Death's PK Mod Application - Teh Beast - 03-30-2010

Wtsf is a pk mod?


Death's PK Mod Application - Death. - 03-30-2010

Teh Beast Wrote:Wtsf is a pk mod?

I was really just trying to say that I'd be focusing on cleaning up wildy.
X-logging, spec and run etc, as well as other mod duties.

The position, specifically doesn't exist XD. Tongue

It'd be great though!!


Death's PK Mod Application - Suprised Sex - 03-31-2010

Ofc Support =D
And btw just dont focus on the ppl who dont say no For ur pk apply.
And i like more pk Mods, cuz many ppl Glitching, teaming in 1vs1 zone ect.

So Gl on mod man.