SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
My Untrimmed Capes - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: PKing and Pvm (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=104)
+---- Forum: Other (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=117)
+---- Thread: My Untrimmed Capes (/showthread.php?tid=90555)

Pages: 1 2 3


My Untrimmed Capes - dr0wn - 03-19-2012

Whoah! Nice capes. I got one too Tongue


My Untrimmed Capes - Stoned Pking - 03-19-2012

Very nice, but how do you actualy get them?


My Untrimmed Capes - Geoo - 03-19-2012

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="2"]Erm...How you get'em?
Only joking, nice capes man. Any idea how much value they are ingame?[/SIZE][/COLOR]



My Untrimmed Capes - Xphat_nubX - 03-19-2012

[COLOR="YellowGreen"][SIZE="2"]Nice :o I have untrimmed farming and woodcutting, neither are tradable.

For anyone wondering how he got them, in a client update a long time ago, the item ID's for PvP items changed, so items like Statius/Vesta turned into these capes.[/SIZE][/COLOR]



My Untrimmed Capes - Wabbit - 03-19-2012

Yeah, Lmfao a frog has 7. 1 of them are tradeable which is slayer cape untrimmed.


My Untrimmed Capes - Sniper666 - 03-19-2012

u use too have farmin untrimmed and fire but britt took em :'(


My Untrimmed Capes - KingHybrid - 03-19-2012

[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]I remember untrimmed used to sell for like bils.

Nice amount tho bro.[/SIZE][/COLOR]



My Untrimmed Capes - shayn - 03-19-2012

[COLOR="Silver"][SIZE="2"]They aren't really cool.
I always thought that it should of been the opposite of what it was.
Like the untrimmed capes being the regular ones and the trimmed capes being the rare ones.[/SIZE][/COLOR]



My Untrimmed Capes - Obby Veng Us - 03-19-2012

[COLOR="White"]
shayn Wrote:[COLOR="Silver"][SIZE="2"]They aren't really cool.
I always thought that it should of been the opposite of what it was.
Like the untrimmed capes being the regular ones and the trimmed capes being the rare ones.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

This is exactly what I thought.[/COLOR]


My Untrimmed Capes - Matt - 03-19-2012

they should become tradable Smile i got a cooking one Tongue