SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Dan's Mod App. - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: Moderator Application (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=102)
+---- Forum: Declined Apps (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=46)
+---- Thread: Dan's Mod App. (/showthread.php?tid=92916)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7


Dan's Mod App. - 1joshlfc - 03-17-2012

[COLOR="Pink"]Well i'm going to support, you're very active and I think you deserve another shot.
Good luck Dan.[/COLOR]


Dan's Mod App. - Skilla K? - 03-17-2012

[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]No support.
I've only seen you once in game.
And 13k activity in 5 years, that's poor.[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Dan's Mod App. - ---bito35--- - 03-17-2012

Add a poll for us to vote.


Dan's Mod App. - Dan - 03-17-2012

Skilla K? Wrote:[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]No support.
I've only seen you once in game.
And 13k activity in 5 years, that's poor.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Do you realize how many accounts I've had before this? My old Co-Owner account would blow your activity out of the water if it was still active.

---bito35--- Wrote:Add a poll for us to vote.

Done.


Dan's Mod App. - stevenkillsp - 03-17-2012

[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]You're ancient.
Haven't seen you in-game in like a year or so.

Unless it's been recent.[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Dan's Mod App. - Dan - 03-17-2012

stevenkillsp Wrote:[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]You're ancient.
Haven't seen you in-game in like a year or so.

Unless it's been recent.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

I've been back for about a month...


Dan's Mod App. - wildy owns - 03-17-2012

[COLOR="Magenta"][SIZE="2"]All you guys saying you don't see him is because of timezones..
I see him on quite a bit actually.

Support.[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Dan's Mod App. - Zainahmed - 03-17-2012

[COLOR="Gray"][SIZE="4"]You are helping alot in the community lately i think you deserve this.

/Support.[/SIZE][/COLOR]


Dan's Mod App. - nater360 - 03-17-2012

kids hes always on


Dan's Mod App. - Mircast - 03-17-2012

He's always on, morons.

Also what happened to posting a moderator application together? Hmph.