SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Wyvern Drops. - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: PKing and Pvm (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=104)
+---- Forum: Monster Drops (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=115)
+---- Thread: Wyvern Drops. (/showthread.php?tid=95494)

Pages: 1 2 3


Wyvern Drops. - Isaac78 - 04-08-2012

Nice loot man.
Ive got vesta chainbody and some zuriels the last days, but the korasi allways f**** me over :c


Wyvern Drops. - David123 - 04-08-2012

nice loots...I dont bother killing anything cause neva get a drop and i dont skill and i rarely pk.. staker ftw :roll: Big Grin


Wyvern Drops. - Im Codehh - 04-08-2012

Took like three or four days probably?
Lol.


Wyvern Drops. - The Propker - 04-08-2012

[COLOR="Lime"]How many kills that took from u?
But anyways, nice loots man.
Keep it up! (:[/COLOR]


Wyvern Drops. - Zottegast - 04-08-2012

nicenice keep it up :d


Wyvern Drops. - Zainahmed - 04-08-2012

[COLOR="Orange"]Gratz on your pretty cool drop's.

I don't think that they think they can't get kill's at wyvern's. But only people with korasi just stealing their whole kill.[/COLOR]


Wyvern Drops. - Anil1881 - 04-08-2012

i try this shit for 5 hours at :: Dzone i get all drops n shit but max item i ever had
wer some fucking vesta skirts god hates me Sad


Wyvern Drops. - Rappelz - 04-08-2012

Nice lootations sir. I wish I was as lucky as you when I go wyverns....


Wyvern Drops. - Ghetto - 04-08-2012

Nice drops man , I've never gotten Dragon Claws from Wyverns lol.


Wyvern Drops. - Im Codehh - 04-08-2012

I've got two Claw drops since I started playing.

Only screenied one though.