SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
750 pkp :) - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: PKing and Pvm (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=104)
+---- Forum: Goals and Achievements (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+----- Forum: Goals/Achievements (archive) (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=120)
+----- Thread: 750 pkp :) (/showthread.php?tid=96195)

Pages: 1 2


750 pkp :) - Tee Rouze - 04-12-2012

Congrats on 750 PKP (:


750 pkp :) - Obby Veng Us - 04-12-2012

[COLOR="DimGray"][SIZE="2"]I got 78 lol. I haven't been on the server too much lately. :/

But congrats. I'd save up till like 5k. I don't see why buy pvp armor. Wyverns drops it like crazy.[/SIZE][/COLOR]



750 pkp :) - Lilana - 04-12-2012

Grats! Good job.


750 pkp :) - Daffy Duck - 04-12-2012

[COLOR="YellowGreen"]I have 3902 pkps now, wanna beat me? Used to pk since v4, but has now done bossing at ele.[/COLOR]


750 pkp :) - Angelo V2 - 04-12-2012

Nice 750 pkp
Gratz on ags.