SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
1.5k Posts. - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: PKing and Pvm (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=104)
+---- Forum: Goals and Achievements (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+----- Forum: Goals/Achievements (archive) (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=120)
+----- Thread: 1.5k Posts. (/showthread.php?tid=96517)

Pages: 1 2 3


1.5k Posts. - Obby Veng Us - 04-14-2012

I actually can't wait till I finally hit it. Taking me forever. I'm fine with whatever though. Gratz btw.


1.5k Posts. - Greengeako4 - 04-14-2012

Lol, but gratz with the posts. Sorry about the 3a but firecapes aren't too bad.


1.5k Posts. - Perroke - 04-15-2012

[COLOR="Silver"][SIZE="2"]congratulations on 1.5k posts !!
goodluck on 2k !
[/SIZE][/COLOR]



1.5k Posts. - GoogleSlayer - 04-15-2012

[COLOR="DarkOrange"]Congratz on 1500 posts!
Keep it up, and you'll be released from your capes soon! Wink
[/COLOR]


1.5k Posts. - Im Codehh - 04-15-2012

Congratz on 1.5k and firecapes.
Goodluck on 2k!


1.5k Posts. - Mircast - 04-15-2012

Fuck firecapes, fuck party hats, fuck me.

GZ


1.5k Posts. - King N Heat - 04-15-2012

[COLOR="White"][SIZE="3"]Congrats on 1.5k post count... Firecapes. I do not miss them
at all ^^ good luck with 2k![/SIZE][/COLOR]



1.5k Posts. - His Pure - 04-15-2012

[COLOR="White"]
King N Heat Wrote:[COLOR="White"][SIZE="3"]Congrats on 1.5k post count... Firecapes. I do not miss them
at all ^^ good luck with 2k![/SIZE][/COLOR]

Yeah, they're pretty bad. But I can't say I'm psyched for 3a range either. :l[/COLOR]



1.5k Posts. - Skilla K? - 04-15-2012

[COLOR="Wheat"][SIZE="2"]Congrats on getting 1.5k posts man.
Keep it up.[/SIZE][/COLOR]



1.5k Posts. - Mr Joker - 04-15-2012

gratz but i honestly think the capes look nice Tongue