SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Maxed - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: PKing and Pvm (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=104)
+---- Forum: Goals and Achievements (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+----- Forum: Goals/Achievements (archive) (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=120)
+----- Thread: Maxed (/showthread.php?tid=96924)

Pages: 1 2 3


Maxed - 1joshlfc - 04-18-2012

[COLOR="Pink"]Congrats dude, what's your next goal? o:
EDIT: just seen post above, good luck with that Smile[/COLOR]


Maxed - Salaattipk - 04-18-2012

Congratulations so much Welsh, now just 200m in all skills! Big Grin


Maxed - GoogleSlayer - 04-18-2012

[COLOR="DarkOrange"]Congratz!
Im not even half-way.... Sad
[/COLOR]


Maxed - Dclaws Pwner - 04-18-2012

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"][SIZE="2"]Congratulations on your achievement.
Good luck with your future goals in-game.[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Maxed - Lullypop - 04-18-2012

Nice job on maxed. Fletching was my least favorite skill to get because of the mass clicking. >_< Goodluck on your next goals. Smile


Maxed - Josh. - 04-18-2012

[COLOR="DarkOrange"]Well done on maxing.

And best of luck on the 200m Exp.

Keep us updated on your progress.

Congrats again mate.[/COLOR]



Maxed - Basic Skills - 04-18-2012

Congrats man! I have done no skills at all, this has kind of made me realise I need to start!


Maxed - Coco Zerk - 04-18-2012

Congratulations on maxing! I really don't see the point in prestiging either tbch. Then again, I have no patience to even get any non combat 99's.


Maxed - Obby Veng Us - 04-18-2012

Congrats on maxed. I haven't went for it yet in the like 2 months had this new account. =P


Maxed - Welshboy - 04-18-2012

Obby Veng Us Wrote:[COLOR="DimGray"][SIZE="2"]Congrats on maxed. I haven't went for it yet in the like 2 months had this new account. =P

I've had this account for maybe around 2 years now, so you're not behind in any way.[/SIZE][/COLOR]