SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
My Skiller so far. - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: PKing and Pvm (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=104)
+---- Forum: Other (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=117)
+---- Thread: My Skiller so far. (/showthread.php?tid=97089)

Pages: 1 2


My Skiller so far. - Novus Anima - 04-20-2012

Wow! I'm loving that 99 Mining haha. Well, I wish you the best of luck with your skiller. ;D


My Skiller so far. - Reversee - 04-20-2012

Novus Anima Wrote:Wow! I'm loving that 99 Mining haha. Well, I wish you the best of luck with your skiller. ;D

Thanks, yes mining was a pain :\


My Skiller so far. - VariedSkill - 04-20-2012

Grats on your latest 99!

Good luck on getting all non-combat skills to 99, too!


My Skiller so far. - Reversee - 04-20-2012

VariedSkill Wrote:Grats on your latest 99!

Good luck on getting all non-combat skills to 99, too!

thanks!, i'm trying, but theif and agility are a pain. Sad


My Skiller so far. - Sirpa - 04-21-2012

Nice! You got some of the hardest skills 99 already o:
*OFFTOPIC* : want to buy my addy fullhelm(g) Big GrinD ?


My Skiller so far. - GodzSkiller - 04-21-2012

Good luck, I am also trying to get max stats. You are doing a great job already(:


My Skiller so far. - Zottegast - 04-21-2012

wow bro nice mining to btw .. GL on more good stats Big Grin


My Skiller so far. - Wabbit - 04-21-2012

lol are you going to max slayer too? I forgot getting slayer without donator status


My Skiller so far. - Reversee - 04-21-2012

Thanks everyone, And no i don't think ill be getting slayer Tongue.


My Skiller so far. - Slayer04 - 05-03-2012

say you bought all your seeds, rune bars, headless arrows/tips etc for maxed out skills. how much would it cost? I'm thinking about making a skiller myself