SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
500 posts, Veteran? - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: PKing and Pvm (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=104)
+---- Forum: Goals and Achievements (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+----- Forum: Goals/Achievements (archive) (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=120)
+----- Thread: 500 posts, Veteran? (/showthread.php?tid=99453)

Pages: 1 2 3


500 posts, Veteran? - Zainahmed - 05-08-2012

Gratz on 500 posts and veteran crown.


500 posts, Veteran? - King Guthix - 05-08-2012

yea it auto now, you need like 1 year on forums + 500 post or somthing...gz dewd


500 posts, Veteran? - Bum Me Plz - 05-08-2012

Gratz gl on. Getting 1k


500 posts, Veteran? - Mr Joker - 05-08-2012

nicely done man, goodluck on future goals.


500 posts, Veteran? - Wabbit - 05-08-2012

Grats on your crown! I'm jelly :c.


500 posts, Veteran? - Ilovek0 - 05-08-2012

gratz on 500postcount im aiming for 100 Wink


500 posts, Veteran? - Skilla K? - 05-08-2012

Congrats on getting 500 posts and vet.


500 posts, Veteran? - The Fallacy - 05-08-2012

You sir, post a lot. I'm almost at 500 posts too, though. No veteran for me, until I get my one year here.


500 posts, Veteran? - Obby Veng Us - 05-08-2012

Congrats on being vet. I've been vet for a few months now, so used to this flashy crown. v.v


500 posts, Veteran? - Mircast - 05-08-2012

Grats, I forgot you were registered for a year.