SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Royal Skillers - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: PKing and Pvm (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=104)
+---- Forum: Clans (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=113)
+----- Forum: Archive (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+----- Thread: Royal Skillers (/showthread.php?tid=103395)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23


Royal Skillers - mattrrk - 02-08-2013

Ingame name: Nyquist
Are you patient with skilling? Yes
Will you respect members? Yes, I will.
Will you enjoy yourself? Of course.
Are you a donator? No this account is not, but my old account is.
99's: I have maxed total, 1st prestiged wcing, 2nd prestiged firemaking, at 45m fishing/46m cooking.


Royal Skillers - Limoz - 02-08-2013

mattrrk Wrote:Ingame name: Nyquist
Are you patient with skilling? Yes
Will you respect members? Yes, I will.
Will you enjoy yourself? Of course.
Are you a donator? No this account is not, but my old account is.
99's: I have maxed total, 1st prestiged wcing, 2nd prestiged firemaking, at 45m fishing/46m cooking.


Vouch, seen you around allot. GL getting accepted, you better lol


Royal Skillers - Gta - 02-08-2013

[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]
mattrrk Wrote:Ingame name: Nyquist
Are you patient with skilling? Yes
Will you respect members? Yes, I will.
Will you enjoy yourself? Of course.
Are you a donator? No this account is not, but my old account is.
99's: I have maxed total, 1st prestiged wcing, 2nd prestiged firemaking, at 45m fishing/46m cooking.

Accepted. Welcome aboard.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Royal Skillers - Darkdanger16 - 02-08-2013

I gawd remove me from this brings back memories of frank


Royal Skillers - mattrrk - 02-08-2013

Prestiged cooking, I'll get fishing tomorrow Smile!


Royal Skillers - JacksonDaGreat - 02-09-2013

Add me back in please Zain. Taking a break from pking to prestige a few more skills.


Royal Skillers - Limoz - 02-09-2013

typoed my name, not limozz lol.


Royal Skillers - mattrrk - 02-09-2013

Just curious as to what the requirements are for the rank of "Maxed Skiller", do I have to spend a certain amount of time within the guild before I can apply? I tried reading through but didn't see anything about it? Also, if I do apply for it, and I prestige I won't necessarily be maxed all the time, for example, I just prestiged cooking last night and have yet to level to 99 again. Thanks.


Royal Skillers - Zainahmed - 02-09-2013

[COLOR="DarkOrange"]
mattrrk Wrote:Just curious as to what the requirements are for the rank of "Maxed Skiller", do I have to spend a certain amount of time within the guild before I can apply? I tried reading through but didn't see anything about it? Also, if I do apply for it, and I prestige I won't necessarily be maxed all the time, for example, I just prestiged cooking last night and have yet to level to 99 again. Thanks.

All 99s except construction.

If you show me the prestiged items and what skill it is.[/COLOR]


Royal Skillers - mattrrk - 02-09-2013

Prestiged fishing as well! Smile