SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Imperium - PvP - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: PKing and Pvm (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=104)
+---- Forum: Clans (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=113)
+----- Forum: Archive (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+----- Thread: Imperium - PvP (/showthread.php?tid=121078)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25


Imperium - PvP - Orianna - 03-27-2013

[COLOR="PaleTurquoise"]though I do love everyone in this clan, I am going to have to be leaving I would still like to be in Imperium PvM, Just no one asks me to pk,
Not sure if its time zones or if people are just busy, Sorry Kai.[/COLOR]



Imperium - PvP - Purely Murk - 03-31-2013

UhZachlol Wrote:[COLOR="PaleTurquoise"]though I do love everyone in this clan, I am going to have to be leaving I would still like to be in Imperium PvM, Just no one asks me to pk,
Not sure if its time zones or if people are just busy, Sorry Kai.[/COLOR]

Nub I ask you constantly, l2pk Wink


Imperium - PvP - N0vlafye - 04-06-2013

Went on a pk trip with Crystal, Jackson, and Elysian Blue yesterday. Got some small loot and pkps. I got a fury and ranger boots.


Imperium - PvP - Darkdanger16 - 04-06-2013

N0vlafye Wrote:Went on a pk trip with Crystal, Jackson, and Elysian Blue yesterday. Got some small loot and pkps. I got a fury and ranger boots.

bank


Imperium - PvP - D Kai - 04-07-2013

k


Imperium - PvP - Darkdanger16 - 04-07-2013

D Kai Wrote:k

kicked for inactivity


Imperium - PvP - D Kai - 04-07-2013

Do you even ingame?


Imperium - PvP - Darkdanger16 - 04-07-2013

D Kai Wrote:Do you even ingame?

league?


Imperium - PvP - D Kai - 04-11-2013

[COLOR="Orange"][SIZE="3"]
Darkdanger16 Wrote:league?

of course[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Imperium - PvP - N0vlafye - 04-30-2013

[COLOR="White"][SIZE="3"]Hi peoples ^.^

Want to reopen this; looking for a leader though. The leader must be active, experienced in pking, and polite. If you want to apply, post below with your ingame name and KDR, and I'll check you out.[/SIZE][/COLOR]