SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Elite Reborn Mains Division. - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: PKing and Pvm (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=104)
+---- Forum: Clans (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=113)
+----- Forum: Archive (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+----- Thread: Elite Reborn Mains Division. (/showthread.php?tid=124993)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23


Elite Reborn Mains Division. - The Propker - 05-05-2013

[COLOR="Silver"]I still pk alot. Been thinking about making up a loot gallery, gotta start to get the pictures first tho.

And a little bump for our clan Wink[/COLOR]


Elite Reborn Mains Division. - Dat Sick - 05-05-2013

The Propker Wrote:[COLOR="Silver"]I still pk alot. Been thinking about making up a loot gallery, gotta start to get the pictures first tho.

And a little bump for our clan Wink[/COLOR]

I got hella pic's if you want to do this bud.


Elite Reborn Mains Division. - Godz_reject - 05-13-2013

I'd like to get a higher rank than I am now. Atleast "The Elite" I've been active then most of the players in the clan. And I've been spreading the #ER Name I've been pking with clan members aswell.


Elite Reborn Mains Division. - Lonleysniper - 05-13-2013

I won't be as active pking, I have to make back some money we should do some pking trips though like as a team/clan.


Elite Reborn Mains Division. - Stefff - 05-13-2013

Lonleysniper Wrote:[COLOR="Green"][SIZE="3"]I won't be as active pking, I have to make back some money we should do some pking trips though like as a team/clan.

You won't find any1 to pk in the wild, except for welfare pvm'ers.[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Elite Reborn Mains Division. - Lonleysniper - 05-13-2013

[COLOR="Green"][SIZE="3"]
Stefff Wrote:[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="3"]

You won't find any1 to pk in the wild, except for welfare pvm'ers.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

You don't even go on <.< There are some teams that go to ele and then you can just pk in the wilderness it's the fact that we are team pking together rather than just sitting around doing shit all[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Elite Reborn Mains Division. - Beckley - 05-13-2013

[COLOR="DimGray"]
Lonleysniper Wrote:[COLOR="Green"][SIZE="3"]

You don't even go on <.< There are some teams that go to ele and then you can just pk in the wilderness it's the fact that we are team pking together rather than just sitting around doing shit all[/SIZE][/COLOR]

That's fine bro don't worry get some money back Smile.
I haven't seen anyone pking tbh i go to ele and so forth and it's always empty.

But yeah we need to do something.[/COLOR]


Elite Reborn Mains Division. - Lonleysniper - 05-13-2013

We just need to get together and do something as a team to stay together..


Elite Reborn Mains Division. - el rush - 05-14-2013

[COLOR="PaleGreen"][SIZE="2"]L
Qts
[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Elite Reborn Mains Division. - Stefff - 05-14-2013

[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="3"]Can't get ingame guys. Sad
Client fucked up[/SIZE][/COLOR]