SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Skillers Empire - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: PKing and Pvm (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=104)
+---- Forum: Clans (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=113)
+----- Forum: Archive (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+----- Thread: Skillers Empire (/showthread.php?tid=35831)



Skillers Empire - King Cobra - 12-12-2010

Anytime Bro. Big Grin


Skillers Empire - Sao Godo - 12-12-2010

I cleaned up a bit the main post of this topic. That way i have to update one only ml instead of 2.


Skillers Empire - King Cobra - 12-12-2010

SKILL OF THE WEEK FROM MONDAY 13 TO SUNDAY 19 IS:

COOKING


-Sao Godo: 2,281,600

-King Cobra: 13,449,245

-Ausam: 0




~If you wish to take part in the contest, you must PM me with your current Cooking Exp so I can post it up. Thanks.~


Skillers Empire - Sao Godo - 12-12-2010

Cmon ppl, sign up Smile If someone from outside clan want to take part of contest, welcome Smile but you wont get the reward if you win :p


Skillers Empire - mule rock - 12-12-2010

is this a clan for runescape or silabgarza?


Skillers Empire - Beta.Bex. - 12-12-2010

I gave up on joining S.E .


Skillers Empire - Sao Godo - 12-12-2010

mule rock Wrote:is this a clan for runescape or silabgarza?

try guess. -.-'


Skillers Empire - Ausam - 12-12-2010

King Cobra Wrote:SKILL OF THE WEEK FROM MONDAY 13 TO SUNDAY 19 IS:

COOKING


-Sao Godo: 2,281,600

-King Cobra: 13,449,245

-Ausam: 0




~If you wish to take part in the contest, you must PM me with your current Cooking Exp so I can post it up. Thanks.~



ohhhhhhh now i got it what put me up means! i didnt get it in game i will try to get some xp put im working on 99 farming, Herb and minin lol i will try

But what's the reward?lol


Skillers Empire - Sao Godo - 12-12-2010

reward is medal of fame + karma + cookie


Skillers Empire - King Cobra - 12-12-2010

[COLOR="Yellow"][SIZE="2"]Oh BTW Sao, I'm going to post in our forum on what I'm going to donate to SE Bank Account.

I think you're going to like it. Smile[/SIZE][/COLOR]