SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Royal Skillers - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: PKing and Pvm (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=104)
+---- Forum: Clans (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=113)
+----- Forum: Archive (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+----- Thread: Royal Skillers (/showthread.php?tid=103395)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23


Royal Skillers - Zainahmed - 02-09-2013

[COLOR="DarkOrange"]
mattrrk Wrote:Prestiged fishing as well! Smile

Great job son[/COLOR]


Royal Skillers - Suffi - 02-10-2013

[COLOR="Lime"]I'm back and ready for top20 !

Ingame name: Suffi
Are you patient with skilling? Yep
Will you respect members? Yep
Will you enjoy yourself? yep
Are you a donator? Yep
99's: All exept farming [97 farming atm.]

Glad to see you again, all of you Smile
[/COLOR]


Royal Skillers - Zainahmed - 02-10-2013

[COLOR="DarkOrange"]
Suffi Wrote:[COLOR="Lime"]I'm back and ready for top20 !

Ingame name: Suffi
Are you patient with skilling? Yep
Will you respect members? Yep
Will you enjoy yourself? yep
Are you a donator? Yep
99's: All exept farming [97 farming atm.]

Glad to see you again, all of you Smile
[/COLOR]

Accepted as Maxed[/COLOR]


Royal Skillers - mattrrk - 02-11-2013

InGame name: Nyquist
Are you maxed? No, just prestiged cooking/fishing working back to 99
Rank applying for: Maxed
Current rank: Normal
Why? Because I've been maxed since I applied to the clan. I also have 3 1st prestiged skills and 1 2nd prestiged skill.

[Image: dmf9ed.jpg]


Royal Skillers - Zainahmed - 02-11-2013

[COLOR="DarkOrange"]
mattrrk Wrote:InGame name: Nyquist
Are you maxed? No, just prestiged cooking/fishing working back to 99
Rank applying for: Maxed
Current rank: Normal
Why? Because I've been maxed since I applied to the clan. I also have 3 1st prestiged skills and 1 2nd prestiged skill.

[Image: dmf9ed.jpg]

Done[/COLOR]


Royal Skillers - Limoz - 02-11-2013

The only normal skiller.. Will be donator this Thursday.


Royal Skillers - Suffi - 02-13-2013

Cool, after that we can say that none of us is "normal" :roll:


Royal Skillers - Limoz - 02-13-2013

make me donator skiller Big Grin thanks, also almost maxed, and already prestiged cooking


Royal Skillers - Limoz - 02-15-2013

Still a normal skiller Sad

Update: prestiged cooking and got it to 99 again, and have over 3\4 of my skills 99


Royal Skillers - Zainahmed - 02-15-2013

Added to main skillet list