SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Elite Reborn Mains Division. - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: PKing and Pvm (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=104)
+---- Forum: Clans (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=113)
+----- Forum: Archive (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+----- Thread: Elite Reborn Mains Division. (/showthread.php?tid=124993)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23


Elite Reborn Mains Division. - Beckley - 05-14-2013

[COLOR="DimGray"]
Stefff Wrote:[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="3"]Can't get ingame guys. Sad
Client fucked up[/SIZE][/COLOR]

I saw your thread Steff, its understandable.[/COLOR]


Elite Reborn Mains Division. - Stefff - 05-14-2013

[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="3"]Gf decay
Skillz At Pk | GF Decay | SilabGarza | Hybridding - YouTube

This vid was from yesterday tho, still can't login
Tried everything, dunno how to fix the client[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Elite Reborn Mains Division. - el rush - 05-14-2013

[COLOR="PaleGreen"][SIZE="2"]Gf jerrod slapped by steff cyaaaaa
Btw Justin if you could change my name to detriment on the clan page that's my main now
[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Elite Reborn Mains Division. - The Extinct - 05-14-2013

Damn it Steff I told you to delete that... lol


Elite Reborn Mains Division. - Stefff - 05-14-2013

[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="3"]
The Extinct Wrote:Damn it Steff I told you to delete that... lol

Told ya i wouldn't. ^^[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Elite Reborn Mains Division. - el rush - 05-15-2013

[COLOR="PaleGreen"][SIZE="2"]Ingame Name: Detriment
Activity Points: I actually don't know I only recently started beiń active on this account and I can't get online atm so yh.
Position Applying for: The Elite
Why you should be promoted ( Min. 30 Words ) Well, first of all, I think I've been in this clan a while, enough to be promoted. I'm active on SG and a more than decent pker and hybriderder. Second of all Gabe (My Spear) is hardly active I think I'd be replacing him. He's currently in jail. Lastly, I was an elite as soon as I joined and was demoted to member because of an account sharing ban(L). Ye anyway that was some time ago. I'm pretty confident I should be promoted. Then again it is up to bby cakes Justin. kk thx for listen bi now
[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Elite Reborn Mains Division. - Faggot4life - 05-18-2013

Me and Hannibal want to add some1 to the hitlist, named '''Bandicam'', this kid fucked us up.
tyvm justin/eetu,
Xx-Rens


Elite Reborn Mains Division. - 88 CB - 05-18-2013

Faggot4life Wrote:Me and Hannibal want to add some1 to the hitlist, named '''Bandicam'', this kid fucked us up.
tyvm justin/eetu,
Xx-Rens

he didnt fuck me up he cant pk but he stole my rapier drop little pussyfag can smd fucking bs shit -.-


Elite Reborn Mains Division. - Antipk3r - 05-18-2013

you clan have owend the Black HatZ ? ? Great clan Smile


Elite Reborn Mains Division. - el rush - 05-18-2013

88 CB Wrote:[SIZE="2"][COLOR="White"]he didnt fuck me up he cant pk but he stole my rapier drop little pussyfag can smd fucking bs shit -.-

Git em! GIT EM!
[/SIZE][/COLOR]