SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Royal Skillers - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: PKing and Pvm (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=104)
+---- Forum: Clans (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=113)
+----- Forum: Archive (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+----- Thread: Royal Skillers (/showthread.php?tid=103395)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23


Royal Skillers - Roy - 02-15-2013

[COLOR="Cyan"]Ingame name: Chicken Wing
Are you patient with skilling? Ye
Will you respect members? Ofc
Will you enjoy yourself? Evry night bby Wink
Are you a donator? Yes
99's: 10 non-combat skills. 150m crafting (1st prestige), 31m agility (1st prestige), 28m farming, and like 130m thieving lololol.[/COLOR]


Royal Skillers - Limoz - 02-15-2013

Main skiller? Nice Smile.


Royal Skillers - D Kai - 02-15-2013

[COLOR="Orange"][SIZE="3"]Ingame name: D kai
Are you patient with skilling? Yush.
Will you respect members? Yush.
Will you enjoy yourself? Fap? Of course. Yush.
Are you a donator? Yush
99's: lR/{construction}

Wanted to start skilling more, so try skill clans, never been in one so, leggo.[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Royal Skillers - Gaeve - 02-15-2013

Ingame name: Gaeve
Are you patient with skilling? : yes i love skilling
Will you respect members? : ofcourse i will respect members
Will you enjoy yourself? : i enjoy skilling so il enjoy this clan !
Are you a donator? : yes
99' : farming
goals : 99 mining , 99 smithing


Royal Skillers - Jokerjake72 - 02-15-2013

Ingame name: Jokerjake72
Are you patient with skilling? Yes, It's hard to skill and be impatient
Will you respect members? Definitely
Will you enjoy yourself? Of course Big Grin
Are you a donator? Yes
99's: all except construction.


Royal Skillers - Suffi - 02-17-2013

[COLOR="Lime"]InGame name: Suffi
Are you maxed? Sure, almost top20
Rank applying for: Moderator
Current rank: Maxed Skiller
Why? All the time, i play silabgarza, i'm skilling. It would be very easy for me to watch over the skillers, to see their activity. Didn't saw alot of staff members so i tought that i could help Smile
[/COLOR]


Royal Skillers - Limoz - 02-21-2013

r.i.p zain, who owns now? Reasoning?


Royal Skillers - Gta - 02-21-2013

[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]With Zainahmed banned, and Reasoning inactive, I guess it's time to say goodbye to this clan.

I shouldn't be the one doing this, but I can't contact Zain.

I invite you all (if interested) to join a clan I will be leading along with Oak tree.

Details here: http://sg-forum.info/pking-pvm/clans/155829-%5Bskiller-clan%5D-pso.html

Otherwise, this clan is dead, the owners are gone and I'm the highest rank after them. I request this thread to be closed.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Royal Skillers - JacksonDaGreat - 02-21-2013

gta Wrote:[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]With Zainahmed banned, and Reasoning inactive, I guess it's time to say goodbye to this clan.

I shouldn't be the one doing this, but I can't contact Zain.

I invite you all (if interested) to join a clan I will be leading along with Oak tree.

Details here: http://sg-forum.info/pking-pvm/clans/155829-%5Bskiller-clan%5D-pso.html

Otherwise, this clan is dead, the owners are gone and I'm the highest rank after them. I request this thread to be closed.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]

You should be kicked from this clan for joining another one... Zain is not banned, only his account is, he may come back. I suggest waiting. This clan was a part of my noob life, joined when I only had 5 99s. Hope it survives.


Royal Skillers - Gta - 02-21-2013

JacksonDaGreat Wrote:[COLOR="Cyan"][SIZE="3"]You should be kicked from this clan for joining another one... Zain is not banned, only his account is, he may come back. I suggest waiting. This clan was a part of my noob life, joined when I only had 5 99s. Hope it survives.

Zain made an inactive thread.

This clan is already dead, no one uses it.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]