SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Imperium - PvP - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: PKing and Pvm (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=104)
+---- Forum: Clans (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=113)
+----- Forum: Archive (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+----- Thread: Imperium - PvP (/showthread.php?tid=121078)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25


Imperium - PvP - D Kai - 05-28-2013

[COLOR="DarkGreen"][SIZE="3"]
Darkdanger16 Wrote:l0000000000000000000000000000l

He saw us like 5-6 months ago when we started prick, stop l000l if you teached me, fucking azn kids, think they are so smart and shit. Can't get a hot gf, nerd. :fail: :fail: :fail: :fail:[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Imperium - PvP - Darkdanger16 - 05-29-2013

o god gabe is just such a comedian


Imperium - PvP - N0vlafye - 06-04-2013

[COLOR="White"][SIZE="3"]In-Game Username: N0vlafye
Current Rank: Nubz dat can't pk butt wanna b in clan AKA Mascot
Duration of time in clan: liek since it started
Members recruited: every member in imperium
Amount Donated to Clan: liek 500m
Time Zone/GMT: -8
Why we should promote you (at least 50 words, be honest!): I can tb and claw jackson 2 da grave. if u don't i'll ban yo ass and edit all ur posts to say "I like penis.".[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Imperium - PvP - Darkdanger16 - 06-04-2013

I like penis


Imperium - PvP - JacksonDaGreat - 06-05-2013

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]well fock you too[SPOILER]
N0vlafye Wrote:[COLOR="White"][SIZE="3"]In-Game Username: N0vlafye
Current Rank: Nubz dat can't pk butt wanna b in clan AKA Mascot
Duration of time in clan: liek since it started
Members recruited: every member in imperium
Amount Donated to Clan: liek 500m
Time Zone/GMT: -8
Why we should promote you (at least 50 words, be honest!): I can tb and claw jackson 2 da grave. if u don't i'll ban yo ass and edit all ur posts to say "I like penis.".[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Welcome to the hitlist n00b. [/SPOILER]


[SPOILER]veteran4danubpls[/SPOILER]
[/COLOR]


Imperium - PvP - N0vlafye - 06-05-2013

[COLOR="White"][SIZE="3"]
Darkdanger16 Wrote:I like penis

JacksonDaGreat Wrote:[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]I like penis. [SPOILER]


Welcome to the hitlist n00b. [/SPOILER]


[SPOILER]veteran4danubpls[/SPOILER]
[/COLOR]

If you guys like it so much I can give some out. Wink[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Imperium - PvP - Darkdanger16 - 06-05-2013

I like penis


Imperium - PvP - JacksonDaGreat - 06-05-2013

Darkdanger16 Wrote:I like penis

I know you do kid


Imperium - PvP - D Kai - 06-06-2013

[Image: 133969.gif]


Imperium - PvP - JacksonDaGreat - 06-06-2013

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]
I LOVE penis.[SPOILER]
Comboed Cam. GFU[/SPOILER]
[/COLOR]