SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Elite Reborn Mains Division. - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: PKing and Pvm (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=104)
+---- Forum: Clans (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=113)
+----- Forum: Archive (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+----- Thread: Elite Reborn Mains Division. (/showthread.php?tid=124993)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23


Elite Reborn Mains Division. - Faggot4life - 06-18-2013

Guys, I've been playing sg for a while now, and the last few weeks many of us have quited or stopped sg for other reasons. I miss you guys Sad, me and Hannibal are like the only ones in clan who're still online pretty much. Let's go do a pk event or something, we feel lonely tbh >,>.[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 01:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:35 AM ----------

[/COLOR]And btw Steff you don't have to test Im Decent rofl, but kk gl Wink


Elite Reborn Mains Division. - The Propker - 06-18-2013

Faggot4life Wrote:Guys, I've been playing sg for a while now, and the last few weeks many of us have quited or stopped sg for other reasons. I miss you guys Sad, me and Hannibal are like the only ones in clan who're still online pretty much. Let's go do a pk event or something, we feel lonely tbh >,>.[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 01:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:35 AM ----------

[/COLOR]And btw Steff you don't have to test Im Decent rofl, but kk gl Wink

m8 u r never online when im on. I work now tho so i can't play like 8h/day.


Elite Reborn Mains Division. - Faggot4life - 06-18-2013

The Propker Wrote:m8 u r never online when im on. I work now tho so i can't play like 8h/day.

Ffs when the fuck are you on then? ;O


Elite Reborn Mains Division. - The Propker - 06-18-2013

zach is banned too, drop him off the list + y the fuck teh wiener got demoted, he's prob the most active member of our clan lmfao

i'll come on in like 10 mins


Elite Reborn Mains Division. - Faggot4life - 06-18-2013

The Propker Wrote:zach is banned too, drop him off the list + y the fuck teh wiener got demoted, he's prob the most active member of our clan lmfao

i'll come on in like 10 mins

You can't ;s, server's off m8, and yes Hannibal is one of the most active players in clan, he shouldn't be demoted ;o


Elite Reborn Mains Division. - el rush - 07-01-2013

[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]L I haven't logged on in almost a month
I'm grounded and inactive but still on the list
It's cool but it shows Justin doesn't really come on this clan page anymore[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Elite Reborn Mains Division. - Beckley - 07-01-2013

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]
el rush Wrote:[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]L I haven't logged on in almost a month
I'm grounded and inactive but still on the list
It's cool but it shows Justin doesn't really come on this clan page anymore[/SIZE][/COLOR]

It just shows i have other shit to do atm, i'm a bit busy with college.[/COLOR]


Elite Reborn Mains Division. - el rush - 07-01-2013

[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]Yeah I respect that and that's totally understandable
I've just noticed some inactivity from a big part of the clan
Though I haven't been ingame for a while now things might be different[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Elite Reborn Mains Division. - Foo Fighters - 07-25-2013

i can join?