SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
#napkinggang v2 - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: PKing and Pvm (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=104)
+---- Forum: Goals and Achievements (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+----- Forum: Goals/Achievements (archive) (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=120)
+----- Thread: #napkinggang v2 (/showthread.php?tid=143181)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39


#napkinggang v2 - Marat - 04-28-2014

[COLOR="Silver"][SIZE="2"]
The Propker Wrote:Wtf r u in bonbon, im gonna rek u if u wont leave

dud my clan best caln worl, we swaglordzz fuk da haterzz. ggrekt4lyfe gl going past lvl 4 wildy boiii
:fight:
#bonbon[/SIZE][/COLOR]



#napkinggang v2 - The Propker - 04-28-2014

Marat Wrote:[COLOR="Silver"][SIZE="2"]

dud my clan best caln worl, we swaglordzz fuk da haterzz. ggrekt4lyfe gl going past lvl 4 wildy boiii
:fight:
#bonbon[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Ur clan is against pking, get out of der


#napkinggang v2 - Marat - 04-28-2014

[COLOR="Silver"][SIZE="2"]
The Propker Wrote:Ur clan is against pking, get out of der

ok men i liv[/SIZE][/COLOR]



#napkinggang v2 - swill2 - 04-28-2014

[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]
Marat Wrote:[COLOR="Silver"][SIZE="2"]

dud my clan best caln worl, we swaglordzz fuk da haterzz. ggrekt4lyfe gl going past lvl 4 wildy boiii
:fight:
#bonbon[/SIZE][/COLOR]

The Propker Wrote:Ur clan is against pking, get out of der

Marat Wrote:[COLOR="Silver"][SIZE="2"]

ok men i liv[/SIZE][/COLOR]

yeah i lift weights as well
[/SIZE][/COLOR]



#napkinggang v2 - Marat - 04-28-2014

[COLOR="Silver"][SIZE="2"]
swill2 Wrote:[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]





yeah i lift weights as well
[/SIZE][/COLOR]

I lift too, Rafee's on league, haha get it because I carry him.[/SIZE][/COLOR]



#napkinggang v2 - Cya Fgts - 05-01-2014

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="2"]feel free to kill sky falcon and jellybean if u c dem

y attack pure????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????[/SIZE][/COLOR]



#napkinggang v2 - L2 SWITCH - 05-01-2014

[COLOR="LemonChiffon"]im free guiz


who 2 add on to roster eetu pls[/COLOR]



#napkinggang v2 - Ahri - 05-01-2014

Hello, I am currently 15 years old and I want to become a walrus. I know there’s a million people out there just like me, but I promise you I’m different. On December 14th, I’m moving to Antartica; home of the greatest walruses. I’ve already cut off my arms, and now slide on my stomach everywhere I go as training. I may not be a walrus yet, but I promise you if you give me a chance and the support I need, I will become the greatest walrus ever. If you have any questions or maybe advice, just inbox me. Thank you all so much pls accept me


#napkinggang v2 - L2 SWITCH - 05-01-2014

[COLOR="LemonChiffon"]i feel like you must show us more of your inner mojo and release into the world your feelings of love and patriotism. [MENTION=2000]Ahri[/MENTION]

[spoiler]its 10b entry fee u fukn nub if u wana skip the shit ye u get me dawg sfe.[/spoiler][/COLOR]



#napkinggang v2 - Roy - 05-01-2014

Hello, I am currently 15 years old and I want to become a walrus. I know there’s a million people out there just like me, but I promise you I’m different. On December 14th, I’m moving to Antartica; home of the greatest walruses. I’ve already cut off my arms, and now slide on my stomach everywhere I go as training. I may not be a walrus yet, but I promise you if you give me a chance and the support I need, I will become the greatest walrus ever. If you have any questions or maybe advice, just inbox me. Thank you all so much pls accept me