SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Humor's New Ingame Moderator Application! - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: Moderator Application (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=102)
+---- Forum: Accepted Apps (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=47)
+---- Thread: Humor's New Ingame Moderator Application! (/showthread.php?tid=27858)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39


Humor's New Ingame Moderator Application! - Shanee Mayte - 11-08-2010

[COLOR="LemonChiffon"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="LemonChiffon"][SIZE="2"]I think you're a cool guy, now i've got to know you abit more.

Goodluck with the application, you've earnt my support.[/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR]


Humor's New Ingame Moderator Application! - Cya - 11-08-2010

Add me to the support list BRAH


Humor's New Ingame Moderator Application! - Humor - 11-08-2010

[COLOR="DarkOrange"][SIZE="3"]
Shanee Mayte Wrote:[COLOR="LemonChiffon"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="LemonChiffon"][SIZE="2"]I think you're a cool guy, now i've got to know you abit more.

Goodluck with the application, you've earnt my support.[/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR]

Thanks alot Shane for your support, I'm glad I earned it Angel

Cya Wrote:Add me to the support list BRAH

You're on the support list :funny:[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Humor's New Ingame Moderator Application! - Humor - 11-11-2010

[COLOR="DarkOrange"][SIZE="3"]Guys,

Feel free to post anything I could improve on or something I could do better at.[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Humor's New Ingame Moderator Application! - Hi Im 99 Def - 11-11-2010

are you mod yet?


Humor's New Ingame Moderator Application! - Humor - 11-11-2010

[COLOR="DarkOrange"][SIZE="3"][COLOR="DarkOrange"][SIZE="3"]
Hi Im 99 Def Wrote:are you mod yet?

Nope, thats why the moderator application is still there lol. Anyone who is mod has a crown beside there name if you notice it.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Humor's New Ingame Moderator Application! - FallenLegend - 11-11-2010

[COLOR="Plum"]Why isnt Humor mod yet ?
Support <3[/COLOR]



Humor's New Ingame Moderator Application! - Humor - 11-11-2010

[COLOR="DarkOrange"][SIZE="3"]
FallenLegend Wrote:[COLOR="Plum"]Why isnt Humor mod yet ?
Support <3[/COLOR]

Thanks Aliyah♥[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Humor's New Ingame Moderator Application! - Humor - 11-14-2010

[COLOR="DarkOrange"][SIZE="2"]Bumping this dusty mod app :eek:

Added Animated Sig and GIF Big Grin[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Humor's New Ingame Moderator Application! - Im Back =) [,.,Evony,.,] - 11-14-2010

[color="red"][b][color="yellow"]hell ya man humor you deserve mod!!![/color][/B][/COLOR]