SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Skillers Empire - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: PKing and Pvm (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=104)
+---- Forum: Clans (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=113)
+----- Forum: Archive (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+----- Thread: Skillers Empire (/showthread.php?tid=35831)



Skillers Empire - Sao Godo - 12-15-2010

well said bro. I'd like to add that asking for ranks will not help you getting the rank Smile


Skillers Empire - Toronto646 - 12-15-2010

In-game Name: toronto646
Combat lvl:124
99 Non-Combat skills:mineing smithing and thiveing
Higher one not 99Confusedlayer, agility, farm, herblore,fishing cookin wcing firemakeing, hunter, fletching,craft, rc
Timezone:canada eastern its


Skillers Empire - Sao Godo - 12-15-2010

toronto646 Wrote:in-game name: Toronto646
combat lvl:124
99 non-combat skills:mineing smithing and thiveing
higher one not 99Confusedlayer, agility, farm, herblore,fishing cookin wcing firemakeing, hunter, fletching,craft, rc
timezone:canada eastern its

accepted


Skillers Empire - King Cobra - 12-15-2010

Welcome to the clan Bro. Smile


Skillers Empire - Sao Godo - 12-15-2010

we are close to 2k views eheh still a lil achievement


Skillers Empire - Whily - 12-15-2010

[COLOR="YellowGreen"][SIZE="2"]
Sao Godo Wrote:
Remember: There is no "I" in Team.

[SIZE=2]There's a me, me & I are synonyms.. js.
[/SIZE][/SIZE][/COLOR]


Skillers Empire - Ausam - 12-15-2010

^^ please other clans dont be coming here saying stuff

Hey sorry for today i couldnt come early i had to stay in school anyways

welcome toronto to the clan
heheh


Skillers Empire - Sao Godo - 12-16-2010

Whily Wrote:[COLOR="YellowGreen"][SIZE="2"]
[/COLOR]
There's a me, me & I are synonyms.. js.
[/SIZE][/SIZE][/COLOR]

I really can not understand what you mean..Would you please explain?


@ausam. The event is on friday, you didn't miss it.


Skillers Empire - Ausam - 12-16-2010

Okay sao got it


Skillers Empire - Sao Godo - 12-17-2010

REMINDER: EVENT TODAY 5pm GMT, MEETING PLACE: ::HOME