SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Skillers Empire - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: PKing and Pvm (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=104)
+---- Forum: Clans (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=113)
+----- Forum: Archive (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+----- Thread: Skillers Empire (/showthread.php?tid=35831)



Skillers Empire - King Cobra - 12-19-2010

[COLOR="Yellow"][SIZE="2"]Alright, I'll do my best.

I'm sorry if I can't give everything my 100% atm, but without my desktop computer it is pretty hard.[/SIZE][/COLOR]


Skillers Empire - Sao Godo - 12-20-2010

it looks like the only ones posting in here are cobra, ausam and me. wow :p Christmas time anyway


Skillers Empire - Ausam - 12-20-2010

Guys i got 13mil xp i think i own the Reward!


Skillers Empire - Sao Godo - 12-20-2010

i had 12m :p I think cobra did a lot as well, we'll see :p


Skillers Empire - Ausam - 12-20-2010

no i asked him he did like 7 to 5 mil


Skillers Empire - Sao Godo - 12-20-2010

you win then Smile

You will find the medal on forum and here is your cookie Smile


Skillers Empire - Uno - 12-20-2010

[COLOR="Orange"]Hello my in game name is uno and i was wondering if i could join your clan i got,
99 attack strength defense range magic and hp. For my skills i have 99 rune crafting herblore agility crafting slayer fishing cooking and farming, I maxed thieving. My total level is 2027 for now i working on mining and smith, they both will be 99 very soon. My combat lev is 125. hope to see you soon..
[/COLOR]


Skillers Empire - Ausam - 12-20-2010

i should have the 1b stuff worth medal cause i have alot more than 1bil
so can i get it?[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 04:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:03 PM ----------

[/COLOR]
Uno Wrote:[COLOR="Orange"]Hello my in game name is uno and i was wondering if i could join your clan i got,
99 attack strength defense range magic and hp. For my skills i have 99 rune crafting herblore agility crafting slayer fishing cooking and farming, I maxed thieving. My total level is 2027 for now i working on mining and smith, they both will be 99 very soon. My combat lev is 125. hope to see you soon..
[/COLOR]


Lets see what Sao and Cobra say But i think they will accept you


Skillers Empire - V12 - 12-20-2010

Are you guys talking about the cooking xp event? I thought we were continuing that for the entire week! I'm still fishing sharks for it.


Skillers Empire - Ausam - 12-20-2010

V12 Wrote:Are you guys talking about the cooking xp event? I thought we were continuing that for the entire week! I'm still fishing sharks for it.

No lol we are done with the for yesterday Im really sorry tho