SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
gir's responce. - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: PKing and Pvm (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=104)
+---- Forum: Goals and Achievements (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+----- Forum: Goals/Achievements (archive) (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=120)
+----- Thread: gir's responce. (/showthread.php?tid=100209)

Pages: 1 2 3


gir's responce. - Pvm Crapier - 05-14-2012

Congrats? =o


gir's responce. - Bum Me Plz - 05-14-2012

pointless achievement is pointless


gir's responce. - Angel Stats - 05-14-2012

They respond to me all the time :] just gotta no what to say :]


gir's responce. - Mircast - 05-14-2012

He's actually very r00d!

[Image: 11l3h5k.png]


gir's responce. - Welshboy - 05-14-2012

[COLOR="Magenta"][SIZE="3"]
Marat Wrote:Yeah looks like you're gay irl. And nope kid. My life isn't horrible. I atleast have a life. You = 12 year old, gay, everyone hates in school. What can I say, your life is SG so this is a great accomplishment for your life.

P.S. this isn't funny at all. Might seem funny for other under aged kids.
And if it's humour then it's in the wrong section.

I'm an adult and I chuckled at this. You obviously have no clue what you're talking about.[/SIZE][/COLOR]



gir's responce. - Arcanex - 05-14-2012

[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]I once got a response from.. wait I didn't

Foreveralone.[/SIZE][/COLOR]



gir's responce. - Run N Fast - 05-14-2012

[SIZE="3"]Alarm alarm!

Nerdgasmmmmmmmmmmm
[/SIZE]



gir's responce. - Zainahmed - 05-14-2012

Try spelling response right than I will be more interested. Not really a big achievement. Gratz I guess.