SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Pure Anarchy - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: PKing and Pvm (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=104)
+---- Forum: Clans (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=113)
+----- Forum: Archive (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+----- Thread: Pure Anarchy (/showthread.php?tid=100891)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7


Pure Anarchy - Herrow Hp - 05-21-2012

[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"][quote=Im A Pyro]I know it is, i was apart of DI, like mr troll and pikko said, DI Till I Die....[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 03:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:25 PM ----------

[/COLOR]

Then you'd know you never copy a great clan.
This is one of the saddest things I've seen.
Last chance to change colors.[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Pure Anarchy - Yourmom21 - 05-21-2012

Herrow Hp Wrote:[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"][quote=Im A Pyro]I know it is, i was apart of DI, like mr troll and pikko said, DI Till I Die....[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 03:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:25 PM ----------

[/COLOR]

Then you'd know you never copy a great clan.
This is one of the saddest things I've seen.
Last chance to change colors.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Or what?


Pure Anarchy - C0mrade - 05-21-2012

Boundless Wrote:Or what?

or he get's med.
NEVAR STEALE DA COLOR OF PPLZ PIXELZ!!![COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 05:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:07 PM ----------

[/COLOR]fml. some1 logged on my account and took my bank and everything on my account. FUCK


Pure Anarchy - Herrow Hp - 05-21-2012

[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]
Yourmom21 Wrote:[quote=Herrow Hp][FONT="Century Gothic"][COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]

Or what?

Or I'll get a few people and we'll take out your whole clan.
We'll show you what DI really was like. Wink[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Pure Anarchy - Zoo York - 05-21-2012

In Game Name- New Pure V6
Forum name- Zoo York
Combat Level- 89
Attack Level- 75
Strength Level- 99
Defence Level- 4
Range level- 99
Magic Level- soon to be 99.
Pking experience- about a year.
Current Pk Points- 0 being i haven't pked on my pure yet.
Are you willing to tele-block or farcast?
of course.
Why do you want to join? - Maximum 50 words
Because im in anarchy on my main and I'm just looking for a good pure clan because i enjoy pure pking.
Do you agree to follow our rules? yeah buddy.

What is your timezone? Central.

How long do you usually play for? Well, summer is coming up soooo, all day.

Can you Video Record and Edit? no :/

Do you have a firecape? yess.

Are you willing to make banners and signatures fo the clan? I don't know how :/ l0l

What style of pking do you usually do? How will this benefit the clan? I usually melee or tele block. Melee will help the clan when we war in only melee. Tele block will help the clan when trying to kill a high risker.

By submitting an application you forward your complete loyalty to Anarchy.


Pure Anarchy - Im A Pyro - 05-21-2012

Herrow Hp Wrote:[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"][quote=Yourmom21]

Or I'll get a few people and we'll take out your whole clan.
We'll show you what DI really was like. Wink[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Go get mr troll, seen as he gave me permission via msn, so go and rage on someone else's thread please/[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 06:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:59 PM ----------

[/COLOR]
Zoo York Wrote:In Game Name- New Pure V6
Forum name- Zoo York
Combat Level- 89
Attack Level- 75
Strength Level- 99
Defence Level- 4
Range level- 99
Magic Level- soon to be 99.
Pking experience- about a year.
Current Pk Points- 0 being i haven't pked on my pure yet.
Are you willing to tele-block or farcast?
of course.
Why do you want to join? - Maximum 50 words
Because im in anarchy on my main and I'm just looking for a good pure clan because i enjoy pure pking.
Do you agree to follow our rules? yeah buddy.

What is your timezone? Central.

How long do you usually play for? Well, summer is coming up soooo, all day.

Can you Video Record and Edit? no :/

Do you have a firecape? yess.

Are you willing to make banners and signatures fo the clan? I don't know how :/ l0l

What style of pking do you usually do? How will this benefit the clan? I usually melee or tele block. Melee will help the clan when we war in only melee. Tele block will help the clan when trying to kill a high risker.

By submitting an application you forward your complete loyalty to Anarchy.

Welcome to Pure Anarchy ^.^


Pure Anarchy - Elapse Fr0th - 05-22-2012

Why people so mad?![COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 05:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:34 PM ----------

[/COLOR]1. [Image: PureAnarchy.png]
2. [Image: PureAnarchy-1.png]


Should i use #1 or #2 as my sig?!


Pure Anarchy - Yourmom21 - 05-22-2012

Number One all the way Smile


Pure Anarchy - Herrow Hp - 05-22-2012

[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]
Im A Pyro Wrote:[quote=Herrow Hp][FONT="Century Gothic"][COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]

Go get mr troll, seen as he gave me permission via msn, so go and rage on someone else's thread please[COLOR="Silver"]

That's bullshit.
He hardly ever logs on msn.
Bet you don't even know his real name, btw, if you really were in DI, you'd know he wasn't the only leader.[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Pure Anarchy - Stefff - 05-22-2012

one thing: if he gave u permission, why copy another clan?
Maybe u just have to get your own look. Wink